|
|
#351 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
I’m going to be hosting a race tonight around 10-10:30. Trying to get some practice on the 86.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
|
|
|
|
|
|
#352 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I was hoping to get on before going to the soccer game tonight… but just found out, gonna have dinner at my wife’s fams. I “might” make it. Edit: I just noticed, you send a friend invite. Somehow I didn’t get that notification until now! I promise, I wasn’t ignoring you lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#353 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#354 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: GR Corolla
Location: Lathrop, CA
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,865 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
I'll try to hop back on. Kinda got a headache from playing GT7 and Rocket League all morning long. LOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#355 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#356 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#357 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: GR Corolla
Location: Lathrop, CA
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,865 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#358 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
I'm not gonna be home. Have fun tho!
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#359 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
I might be a little later but I’ll keep you all posted. The wife got a little of food poisoning so I have to go to the store and find bepto bismol lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
|
|
|
|
|
|
#360 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
I'm on now trying to get this shifter calibrated
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#361 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Got home… got an hr before out the baby down. Just forgot where I put my headphones
|
|
|
|
|
|
#362 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
I got my million credits YEAHHHH
![]() Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#363 |
|
TRACKBREAD
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: 2013 BRZ
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,929
Thanks: 2,660
Thanked 4,034 Times in 1,898 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
|
Im in ichi’s lobby
|
|
|
|
|
|
#364 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Found you, but you left! lol
I was trying to find how to chat |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| gran turismo, gran turismo 7 |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Gran Turismo 5 | GT | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 24 | 06-16-2019 05:53 AM |
| FT-86 in Gran Turismo 5 | AaronCompNetSys | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 207 | 01-21-2014 10:32 AM |
| Gran Turismo 5 Thread | SuperGTS | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 7 | 10-30-2013 01:14 AM |
| Gran Turismo 6 - Box Art!! | RevoG | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 26 | 05-14-2013 11:53 PM |
| Gran Turismo 5 | JLMtm | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 3 | 11-03-2012 04:06 AM |