|
|
#43 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Oof! Yeah... for that, def paper is easier way. Thankfully for me, most of my paper prints are blah blah blah Library blah blah blah PS blah blah blah Patron blah blah blah, so can keep it in Google Docs or even Google sheets & few PDF. lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Damn house remodel. Had to pass on a seat with a team racing Lucky Dog in a Miata.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Haha my screen only have 7 icons. Even my phone, I hate having so many apps. I go crazy seeing too many icons/apps. I HAVE TO put them into the folders... at the same time, that's how I lose some of the files/apps, cuz I don't remember where I put it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Mine looks like that
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]() Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Damn! How do you keep track all your porn? I mean browsers?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
I could probably do away with some of the files on my desktop but most need to stay. A lot of them are short cuts or copies to docs on the server that I regularly use or excel spreadsheets I use.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
My work desktop has 2 + Trash Bin. Those two I often delete (they are put there by policy). My home desktop usually has whatever game I'm currently playing on it, and that's it.
I do typically keep the Microsoft Office apps and browser pinned to the taskbar. MomHawk's desktop however makes the one above look organized and clean.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
I pin those to the Excel (or Word or whatever) icon in the taskbar at the bottom. Right-click on the icon, pick off the list.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 | |
|
Junior Senior with Cheese
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: BRZ
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 3,006
Thanks: 6,837
Thanked 7,049 Times in 2,345 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
You really did reported! I thought you were joking. I got an email saying you reported me lmao
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Random Thoughts - Part Deux [NO POLITICS] | Ultramaroon | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 84004 | 03-07-2022 11:00 AM |
| OEM BRZ spark plug part number? | qqzj | Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) | 3 | 05-26-2017 11:33 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random search on bing | sdwagonjp | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 11 | 11-19-2014 07:35 PM |