|
|
#435 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Context is in your well-known position on the subject. We've been here reading your posts all along. Shall we call the waambulance?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#436 |
|
Feeling like thinking....
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: CNY
Posts: 1,664
Thanks: 1,664
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,064 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
I was one of those weird kids that always liked brussel sprouts. Nowadays....brussel sprouts roasted with chopped bacon, then drizzled with honey, coarse Dijon, and goat cheese...one of my favorite pub snacks of all time.
__________________
Drive like everyone's life around you depends on it...
|
|
|
|
|
#437 | |
|
ProCrastinationConsultant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Location: chicago-ish
Posts: 11,327
Thanks: 35,240
Thanked 13,677 Times in 6,782 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
|
Quote:
no, they were always served to me 'steamed', as in boiled in water until they were so soft that they'd fall entirely apart in the transition from the water to the serving bowl-i'd have to use a spoon to get the pieces.
__________________
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#438 | |
|
Feeling like thinking....
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: CNY
Posts: 1,664
Thanks: 1,664
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,064 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Drive like everyone's life around you depends on it...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#439 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,291
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,716 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
Maple syrup is better than honey... In this context.
__________________
Second chance build... or whatever it is.
|
|
|
|
|
#440 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2023 Toyota GR 86 Cup
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 1,661
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,046 Posts
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
|
Sorry, but other people's assumptions are their own, not mine. I posted the article for it's content in the related topic post. Any jackwad that doesn't rear past the headline is a subject for another post.
Go get 10 boosters and wear a mask for the rest of your life, I really don't care.
__________________
2023 GR Cup Car
|
|
|
|
|
#441 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2023 Toyota GR 86 Cup
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 1,661
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,046 Posts
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
|
Commentary is one thing, assumptions are another. It's pretty simple.
__________________
2023 GR Cup Car
|
|
|
|
|
#442 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2023 Toyota GR 86 Cup
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 1,661
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,046 Posts
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
|
__________________
2023 GR Cup Car
|
|
|
|
|
#443 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#444 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Back on the farm, when I was about 10 years old, I was terribly skinny. One of my uncles stated at a Sunday dinner table that I must have a tape worm that made me that skinny. In a set of encyclopedias, that another uncle had left at our farm, I looked up tape worms in humans. Dang, there was such a thing that could live inside humans and absorb lots of nutrients. The longest on record was 20 some feet long! I just knew that's what I had - ![]() The very next week we were "worming" the hogs. My grandfather was pouring the wormer (which came in a dark brown glass one gallon jug) into the hog waterer. I was curious as to how much he knew to add to each waterer. He said 8 "glugs". That turned the water sort of a purple. Within a couple of days, I noticed that the floors of the hog pens were covered with white worms about 6" in length that the hogs had pooped out. Yep, you guessed it, I decided to worm myself. I had watched the hogs drink water and knew about how much they drank a day (because I was the one who had to fill up the hog waterers with a hand cranked chain type pump on top of the cistern). So, since I weighed about as much as a small hog, I figured I should drink about 3 tin cups full of the treated water to get rid of my tape worms. I did that and checked my poop for the next few days for worms. I never did find any - ![]() THE END |
|
|
|
|
|
#445 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#446 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#447 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
So what you're saying is, you put some "sludge" in your body and all these years you are (mostly?) normal???
Wow, and people are concerned with a shot of liquid that years of research and millions of dollars have gone into, made specifically for people, not hogs, by talented people! ![]()
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#448 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Dating during Covid | Impureclient | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 143 | 08-22-2023 12:33 PM |
| Covid 19 origin(s) | Lantanafrs2 | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 280 | 08-29-2021 12:38 AM |
| Covid Lockdown Activities | Boomerang | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 1471 | 09-29-2020 03:38 PM |