|
|
#77813 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
If you're delivering tofu and have that coffee uncovered I'm okay with that. But is triggering my anxiety in case it spills and stains the seats lmao.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77814 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
lol I don't have too much issue with it. Though one time I was driving to work and it was icy and the suv I had at the time went sideways and I pretty much threw my coffee against the driver side window counter steering. I don't think a lid would have made much difference. I wouldn't dare drive with an open cup in the car, far too bumpy.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
#77815 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
That would be my worst nightmare.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77816 | |
|
Just the tip
Join Date: Mar 2017
Drives: 2017 DGM BRZ
Location: BC, CANADA
Posts: 633
Thanks: 921
Thanked 881 Times in 378 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
Quote:
They did remove (5) lymph nodes as a precaution and confirmed the cancer had not spread. No chemo required and just some radiation starting in June. AMAZING NEWS and a relief for everyone! For a breast cancer prognosis this is about as good as it gets. Early detection saved her life... just like early detection saved my dad from colon cancer in his 30s. My faith in science gets yet another boost. Now we will really celebrate my parents 49th anniversary on Thursday!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77817 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Ppl need to stop asking parents w new born "Are you getting any sleep?" You went through this shit! You know the answer. Why in the fuck you ask that question?!?!?! I got so tired of answering that question, I start trolling them. Last one, I answered "Oh yes, I put her in the cardboard box and put it in the garage."
That shit didn't go well... she start lecturing me how to take care the baby. |
|
|
|
|
#77818 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Just say " Yes I do, chloroform/duct tape works like a charm"
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77819 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Other time, I've said "Yes I do. Add lil bit of rum in the formula work nicely." She clearly knew I was trolling her, so she replied "Some nights, vodka work better"
|
|
|
|
|
#77820 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77821 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77822 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77823 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77824 |
|
Airborne at your service
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 6,422
Thanks: 4,582
Thanked 5,716 Times in 2,995 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
|
I want to thank @ichitaka05 for closing a thread
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#77825 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I've never really been into car girls that much honestly but it's so cool that she actually drives her 86 both to mountain spots there and also at places like Tsukuba. Here if girls are into cars it's just to get boba and have tons of male friends to look good (eye-roll). It was one of those quick things where it could've worked but probably not. I've tried to not engage with her as much and it was working well for a few months, and then she lost her old IG account, which wiped out my settings of hiding her from stuff, and then she made a new one and added me again on it last week. So now I've been talking to her again lol.
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#77826 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Language Rant Part Deux | MuseChaser | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 43 | 04-23-2017 07:55 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random Rubber Part | OoLong | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 8 | 01-28-2014 10:31 AM |
| Crew Carshow : Part Deux 9/7/13 | saiyajinimports | Great Lakes | 0 | 08-17-2013 05:18 AM |