|
|
#66725 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
With the CEL on you will have no cruise control. A tune can disable the CEL, but if your state does a readiness check it will fail. If they are just checking for CEL's you will be okay.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
#66726 | |
|
Country Boy 4 Life
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 19' & 06' Ridgelines, 13' FR-S
Location: EUGENE
Posts: 5,228
Thanks: 6,719
Thanked 5,293 Times in 2,720 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
|
Quote:
You don't have to buy the special tool; I'll loan you mine!
__________________
I LIKE TIRES! |
|
|
|
|
|
#66727 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
humfrz, you almost had this place safe... but damn spammer knew you're old geezer and did spam attack while you're sleep! They did total of 84 posts before I got to it. lol
|
|
|
|
|
#66728 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66729 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Yep, cruising happily right along, breaking even - ![]() I spent my working life raising a family and getting ahead. Now I am spending my retired life staying healthy and breaking even. @korhun - a few words for you from the song lyrics by Willie Nelson. "It's been rough and rocky traveling But I'm finally standing upright on the ground After taking several readings I'm surprised to find my mind's still fairly sound" another "I woke up still not dead again today" OK, it's time for my dental appointment. Yep, NO x-rays, just clean them and have the dentist take a look, I'll agree to have work done only if something starts to hurt - part of my breaking even policy - humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#66730 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]() humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#66731 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
My tomatoes are sprouting. So excite.
|
|
|
|
|
#66732 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Drives: 2017 BRZ PP , 2005 Saab 97X
Location: CA
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 754
Thanked 721 Times in 405 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66733 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
He lives in ID, pot is not legal like it is here.
@Sapphireho still keeping up with the gym routine?
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
#66734 | |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]() Maybe drive down this weekend to borrow your special tool, yeah?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66735 | |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66736 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
Found the leak in my hot tub. Looks like it has been repaired several times. The black nut on the heater exit is in bad shape. I think I can cut it off, and I found a two piece nut to replace it on a spa parts website. I'm hoping between the spa parts place and Home Depot I can get the leak repaired fairly cheap. I've got nothing to lose.
|
|
|
|
|
#66737 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
||
|
|
|
|
#66738 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
I don't know. A new nut and tail piece is about $30 bucks, then a bunch of pipe and glue from HD. I think it is 3 inch. I will get it apart before I order.
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Language Rant Part Deux | MuseChaser | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 43 | 04-23-2017 07:55 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random Rubber Part | OoLong | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 8 | 01-28-2014 10:31 AM |
| Crew Carshow : Part Deux 9/7/13 | saiyajinimports | Great Lakes | 0 | 08-17-2013 05:18 AM |