|
|
#64863 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#64864 |
|
Damn that's crazy...
Join Date: Oct 2018
Drives: 2015 BRZ
Location: Texas
Posts: 971
Thanks: 771
Thanked 772 Times in 467 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64865 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
I know several folks that that get unlimited data on their cellphone and use it for home wifi. This is particularly common for those that are single, and live someplace they can only get DSL speeds or worse.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
#64866 | |
|
Undisputed El Presidente
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 11,597
Thanks: 9,405
Thanked 9,414 Times in 5,272 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Have you had to verify where you live? I'm seeing stuff about them cracking down but my sister lives like 80 miles away and is on his so I'm sure I'm fine being 2 blocks away. |
|
|
|
|
|
#64867 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64868 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
![]() humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#64869 | |
|
Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
Posts: 98
Thanks: 33
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64870 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Her address was Milpitas but mine was San Jose.
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#64871 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
So you've been the outer suburbs of Atlanta then....
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
#64872 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Yep, I've been down thatta way a few times -
![]() humfrz |
|
|
|
|
#64873 | |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64874 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Drives: 2017 BRZ PP , 2005 Saab 97X
Location: CA
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 754
Thanked 721 Times in 405 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Quote:
@korhun id get one again in a heartbeat, simple bolt on affair, kept the airbag and steering wheel controls. Easy to work with and manage and the knee room was impeccable. I wrote a write up on it and you posted. check that out |
|
|
|
|
|
#64875 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
OK, pa-pa finally understands -
|
|
|
|
|
#64876 |
|
Database error
Join Date: Jun 2019
Drives: BRZ
Location: Turkey
Posts: 816
Thanks: 4,741
Thanked 1,677 Times in 621 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
|
Last night I had my second experience with snow in this car.
I remember I've read some people saying this car is not good in the snow. And all my life I've heard people saying, RW cars are not meant to be driven in snow. And driving a sports car in snow? You must be stupid.. Well.. since I had this experience now, I think I have the right to say: "Bullshit! This car is awesome in snow!" There is a ramp on the way to my house, and it is even hard to climb on normal weathers. Last night when I came there, I saw three 4x4 jeeps, and two FW sedans were parked. The ramp was full of snow and my car's bumper was barely touching the snow. No salt had been put on the road, and there were some marks on the snow, which gave me the impression that these parked cars tried really hard to climb the ramp. However, none could make half of it. So I got worried, because, there are dogs on the way to home from that ramp. And a day ago a neighbor was bitten by one of them.. First I tried to climb with "snow" mode. The car could barely climb 1/4 of the ramp. I got upset and try to prepare myself to fight with the dogs.. Then I decided to put car in "sports" mode. Push and hold the traction button and turn off all the assists. Then I tried it again, and climbed the ramp without any problem. The car was not on a straight line, but it managed to do that. Then I came close to my house and parked: ![]() 2 of my neighbors came to me while I was trying to park. Our conversation with one of them: Him: "Did they opened the road, and put salt?" Me: "Nope" Him: "This car is so low, how could you climb that ramp?" Me: "I don't know, it did." Him: "So this car is AW drive, good job man." Me: "Nope, this is RW" Him: "Wtf??" Me: "Yea it is." Him: "I have snow tires and my car is a 4x4. I've made many tries and could not make it. How could this car did it??" I don't exaggerate, we had this conversation. I'm not a bad driver, however not a very skilled one either. I think Torsen LSD had a great role on this climb. |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Language Rant Part Deux | MuseChaser | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 43 | 04-23-2017 07:55 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random Rubber Part | OoLong | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 8 | 01-28-2014 10:31 AM |
| Crew Carshow : Part Deux 9/7/13 | saiyajinimports | Great Lakes | 0 | 08-17-2013 05:18 AM |