follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northwest

Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2018, 04:51 AM   #1
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
86 Sessions Meet & Greet June 30th, 2018



Alright Guys/Gals! It's time once again to meet up with our fellow FRS/BRZ/86/AE86 enthusiasts! It will be a great time catching up with old friends and meeting new faces!

South End 86's cruise/premeet @Tacoma Mall Krispy Kreme @12pm, Roll-out @ 12:15pm!

Meet and greet will be from 1pm-2:30pm with pictures, smiles, and positivity!

Come out and meet your fellow FRS/BRZ/86/AE86 enthusiast!

Dinner (optional) will be announced at the location for those interested after our Meet & Greet!

***Please "Thank" the post to confirm your attendance.
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:53 AM   #2
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Thank you to those 86 Sessions Members and Followers who have tagged me in the post(s) in regards to guiding new 86 Enthusiasts wanting to come out. I appreciate your positivity and enthusiasm!
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:47 AM   #3
bcj
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
 
bcj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
June 30 '18
SOVREN histrionics at PacRac near Auburn WA

Likely, I'll be wandering around the pits in the morning, before the
86 Sessions meet at South Center. -- 1pm

Probably up East Valley to Renton. Sedately.
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown
bcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:47 PM   #4
funwheeldrive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH
Location: MODS ARE ON A POWER TRIP
Posts: 3,447
Thanks: 7,830
Thanked 3,022 Times in 1,409 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
I'm planning on going to this. I haven't been to an 86 meet since I moved up to Washington, I'm stoked!
funwheeldrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:51 AM   #5
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)



It's almost time! Looking forward to meeting new 86 Enthusiasts!
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:22 PM   #6
jtiptonk
Senior Member
 
jtiptonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Drives: 2013 WRB Subaru BRZ Limited 2.0
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 101
Thanks: 48
Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Are there ever weekday evening meets? I’d love to come out!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
jtiptonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:50 PM   #7
bcj
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
 
bcj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Not likely to be meets in Northern California. I'd like to go to a few there too.
This thread is in the NW (WA, OR, ID) section of the forum.
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown
bcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:00 AM   #8
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiptonk View Post
Are there ever weekday evening meets? I’d love to come out!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have had a couple weekday meets which would be a short 15 minute car meet then Dinner. The focus of these "mini" meets are to get to know the drivers behind the 86. I will post in here if there is interest.
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:07 AM   #9
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)



Just a friendly reminder to our new 86 Enthusiasts joining us for this Month's Meet & Greet.
Please show up to the designated area(s) on time or earlier so that we will not be delayed when it comes to placing the 86s in the appropriate spots.
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #10
jtiptonk
Senior Member
 
jtiptonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Drives: 2013 WRB Subaru BRZ Limited 2.0
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 101
Thanks: 48
Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcj View Post
Not likely to be meets in Northern California. I'd like to go to a few there too.
This thread is in the NW (WA, OR, ID) section of the forum.


I’m a “carpetbaggin’ Californian” as they say lol moved up to Seattle in April and I’ve been meaning to make it out to a meet up here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
jtiptonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 09:43 AM   #11
bcj
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
 
bcj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HATED1 View Post
I will post in here if there is interest.
uh, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiptonk View Post
I’m a “carpetbaggin’ Californian” as they say lol moved up to Seattle in April and I’ve been meaning to make it out to a meet up here
Ok. Making sure based on your Location:
Hope to meet you locally sometime.
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown
bcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:52 PM   #12
HATED1
Senior Member
 
HATED1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 86
Location: Lacey,WA
Posts: 1,416
Thanks: 1,729
Thanked 1,045 Times in 443 Posts
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Our June Meet & Greet is just around the corner! Just a couple friendly reminders for our FRS/BRZ/86/AE86 enthusiasts.
Please show up on time or early so that we can properly line up the 86s in our traditional fashion!
For those of our members and supporters who are aware of our set-up, please park away from the main area so that we may transition smoothly in lining up the 86s.
Looking forward to meeting new faces! Be safe and see you all at your 86 Session!
__________________

86 SESSIONS on Facebook!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:54 PM   #13
jtiptonk
Senior Member
 
jtiptonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Drives: 2013 WRB Subaru BRZ Limited 2.0
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 101
Thanks: 48
Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcj View Post
uh, yes?

I second this!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
jtiptonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:29 PM   #14
CraigVM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: Car Collector
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 76
Thanks: 26
Thanked 35 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I was looking forward to dropping by

I was looking forward to dropping by this one but can only look forward to the next because of work. By then mine will not look so much like a basic stock FRS. Also I just received and have been working with the TechStream software which I will bring out should anyone want to utilize it.
CraigVM is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
86 Sessions Meet & Greet Oct. 29, 2017 HATED1 Northwest 1 11-19-2017 08:27 PM
86 Sessions Meet & Greet 7/16 strmrdr23 Northwest 3 07-15-2017 08:13 AM
86 Sessions Meet & Greet! Feb. 19, 2017 HATED1 Northwest 1 02-13-2017 06:15 PM
86 Sessions Meet & Greet Oct. 30, 2016 HATED1 Northwest 8 10-29-2016 10:44 PM
**86 Sessions Meet n Greet BBQ! June 14, 2015! W/PICS! HATED1 Northwest 144 06-22-2015 02:22 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.