|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2015 BRZ Sport Tech CWP
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 515
Thanks: 265
Thanked 636 Times in 269 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
T'was my birthday
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
I am about a month away from doing a build thread on these kits. I have to finish a couple of commissions first.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Off Topic
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: Vegas, baby!
Posts: 4,610
Thanks: 2,369
Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,170 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
|
Neat! Gonna turbo it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2015 BRZ Sport Tech CWP
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 515
Thanks: 265
Thanked 636 Times in 269 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
I opened the box and got scared. So many tiny parts, how can it even be painted or glued?
I will never be able to do this now that I am even older the I was before. I am going to wait for your build thread @Tcoat
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Huh, didn't know they made BRZ ver. I have the 86 ver.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2015 BRZ Sport Tech CWP
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 515
Thanks: 265
Thanked 636 Times in 269 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
They also had two 86's and one BRZ Street Custom. I was hoping to find a white one but I don't think they exist.
I found the kit in Toronto, here I have never seen so many kits in my life.
__________________
![]() Last edited by Guru Woodman; 02-08-2017 at 12:12 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Off Topic
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: Vegas, baby!
Posts: 4,610
Thanks: 2,369
Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,170 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Happy birthday FR-S! | ntr0py | Southern California | 7 | 03-13-2014 09:34 AM |
| Got a new BRZ for my birthday. | MR2_D2 | BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 3 | 11-03-2013 06:53 PM |
| birthday shoes! | Hawaiian | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 12 | 09-08-2012 04:40 PM |
| Birthday cake | atledreier | FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 8 | 07-31-2012 11:21 AM |
| My SWP BRZ birthday cake | viper_driver | BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 9 | 05-31-2012 02:55 AM |