|
||||||
| Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#14673 |
|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 2,770
Thanks: 1,503
Thanked 1,761 Times in 877 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
|
Pulled our FR-S out of the showroom for the first time in over a year
It's a 2013, and we are at 5,976 miles lol Nick C.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14674 | |
|
Rambling Man
Join Date: Jun 2016
Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT - In Heaven Now
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 892
Thanks: 500
Thanked 209 Times in 169 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Sure is great to have it back! Congrats! Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14675 |
|
Airborne at your service
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 6,422
Thanks: 4,582
Thanked 5,716 Times in 2,995 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
|
I put some 175 miles on mine and then had to put it in the shop because of the tensioner. I'm still babying my clutch for sure
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14676 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S RS 2.0
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 119
Thanks: 174
Thanked 65 Times in 42 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
I got new plates.
__________________
2016 Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 #170/1000
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14677 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
#14678 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S MT Hot Lava
Location: Chicagoland Area
Posts: 594
Thanks: 156
Thanked 309 Times in 193 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
So I put on my Grimmspeed plate relocator,but I also painted the silver steering wheel trim. I thought it was a really good idea at first,but now I'm not sure if I like it or not.Used Duplicolor Custom Wrap and a matte spray finish,so if I do get tired of it,I can always peel it off without a problem.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14679 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Northwest Iowa
Posts: 7,359
Thanks: 454
Thanked 4,550 Times in 2,950 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14681 |
|
Huge E85 fan!
Join Date: May 2016
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 1,850
Thanks: 539
Thanked 1,010 Times in 605 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
My coolant was a little low (it was on the Low line) so I had to get butt-raped and buy some OEM coolant. The blue shit is expensive! Holy moly!
The parts guy put it down and said wow that's expensive- what is it made of gold or something? |
|
|
|
|
|
#14682 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Northwest Iowa
Posts: 7,359
Thanks: 454
Thanked 4,550 Times in 2,950 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
|
image upload no compressionGot me some climate knob covers on ebay for bout $50 from Metal Cutting Experty. These guys have the most experty of anyone in the business. They do actually seem to fit well, look good(pick is in the dark), price was good, and they came in a hard case like a necklace would packed in foam. Well played China |
|
|
|
|
|
#14683 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 1949 UFO
Location: WhoDat Nation!
Posts: 662
Thanks: 224
Thanked 1,701 Times in 434 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14684 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
However, now that you have a whole gallon (minus a cup or two), you could re-package it and sell it in one quart quantities (3) for half the price you paid for the gallon. Of course, you would add shipping and handling. Now, if that "works", you have the makings for a cottage business ...... humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14685 |
|
Huge E85 fan!
Join Date: May 2016
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 1,850
Thanks: 539
Thanked 1,010 Times in 605 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
Yeah, I should have added distilled water, you're right. It looked like it needed a lot more than it actually did. I added a little and I was like damn, that was a waste. Well, at least I have a gallon of the stuff for the future.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14686 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS
Location: Florida
Posts: 325
Thanks: 150
Thanked 273 Times in 120 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| :popcorn:, :popcorn: funny tags, nsfc, rice rice baby |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Saw My First FR-S Today | Marrk | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 26 | 05-15-2013 12:40 PM |
| Got My Car Today!!!!! First 86!! #81 | Juanito08 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 7 | 05-22-2012 04:54 PM |
| If my FRS was here already, today I would... | bestwheelbase | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 101 | 05-12-2012 06:20 PM |
| Sat in a FRS today!! | Ladnerd | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 12 | 04-30-2012 01:48 PM |
| Got my VIN today... | Enemies | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 63 | 04-12-2012 10:19 PM |