follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 04-23-2016, 12:53 AM   #43
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeratoBeats View Post

Even if i knew 100 percent that pizza Nova plotted against me out of sheer racist and ungodly hate and due to stupidity of leaving the car running how does that change the fact that me leaving the keys in my car wasn't my fault and negligent?

You're just a typical sad man in a nice car posting on forums not to encourage others to not make the same mistakes again with positive reinforcement.. You know.. Actually contributing positively to the community, instead attack my entire post.
I just hope to god you never make a mistake on the road, or in life for that matter. I'm putting you in for this years 2016 Jesus award

You're right. Absolutely no accountability!

Lol Must suck when you get called out for being such an ignorant prick. But wait you are Jesus or an angel., a patron saint. I take back that statement. You are no prick. Just concerned I learned my lesson today! Thanks sir! Thank god I have you for that
Well now. I see you are back to square one with not your fault. The racist angle is new however. You didn't just accidently leave the keys in the car you left it running. where the cameras are is irrelevant.

Yep just a sad man on here to do nothing but flame people. I never contribute anything positive. Not nearly as positive as your contribution here since you joined. Oh wait you had nothing to say until you lost your car did you? You really expect positive reenforcement for your action? Really? This is a public forum and I may make comments on my thoughts on the situation and that is what I did and will continue to do. You may then rebuke my comments on the subject matter. In no way did I expect you to agree with me. The name calling and non subject related personal attacks are not required but if that is all you have to reply with then I can accept that.

It does suck when I get called out when the other person is coherent and puts a good case in front of me. Your calling me out does not suck even a little bit.
If your actions and my comments make one guy think twice about leaving his car running and prevent it from being taken then I will be a happy guy.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:15 AM   #44
KR-S
Sporadic Member

Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,746 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
OP, don't expect people to give you any positive reinforcement about your mistakes. That's not how the real world works.

The fact of the matter is that you made easily preventable mistakes that cost you the use of your car for a short while.

You've hopefully learned your lesson and will be far more careful with what you do from now on.

At this point, drop it and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KR-S For This Useful Post:
Atropine (04-24-2016), Tcoat (04-23-2016)
Old 04-23-2016, 01:22 AM   #45
Tcoat

Quote:
Understandable

But I have one father I don't need another

Absolutely no need to rip apart my sentence and make me feel like an imcompotent piece of scum and then blame "people like me" for ridiculous insurance premiums when I have been driving for 10+ years with a perfect record. He wasn't there, insinuating I'm a fool about the cameras.. Again uncalled for.

There's a difference between a firm kick in the ass encouragement post on how to rectify my actions for the future and then a post of insult and flames. You don't see that?

Look at all the others who gave me shit. This guy took the time to go beyond and insult me and misconstru everything I said. I am not stressed at all actually lol. I was lucky my car is safe and sound life is good. I just don't take kindly to ignorant people who feel the need to preach judge and condem those who have made mistakes in an attempt to make them feel more like shit for what happened in the past. And on top of it make the person out to be full of shit.

I said what I have to say

I appreciate you giving the update here on the other page as well as showing some concern in the regional section. I like to get along with everyone I'm not an argumentative person or a hot head. Just don't like taking other people's shit when I can clearly see their true intent.
Ahhhh damn it think I see where things went sideways here. It appears that you are applying my comments in the pizza place post across the board to everything you said. They were directed to the bolded sections only. It was not intended to be a broad based flame or even a personal attack but to point out those very specific sections of your statement. I don't think I misconstrued anything in the context of your post. For example you keep referring to a comment I made about the cameras. I made no comment on cameras but did point out that the lot was obviously not empty. I also never said "people like these" ever. The phrase was "shit like this" and was referencing the situation not you. You just happened to be the guy in the situation. I fully understand now how you would think I was on the attack if you were taking those comments and applying them across the whole thing. I do apologize for not being clear.
Oh and dude I take the time to reply to many posts both good and bad yours was no different there.
KR-S (04-23-2016), SeratoBeats (04-23-2016)
Old 04-23-2016, 01:24 AM   #46
SeratoBeats
Herbie The Love Bug

Drives: BRaz
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Now that's the spirit!

Optimism! No condemnation and belittling!

I appreciate the professionalism and firmness in your last post.

As long as someone learns from my stupidity as you said, then it's another BRZ saved and I am dandy

I just don't want someone to go and hang them selves in the future because they made a stupid mistake like this and got their ride taken. Shit happens. Dwelling on it won't fix the past. If someone is stupid enough to truly believe the car wasn't stolen due to their own negligence regardless of the situation they have no business owning a BRZ in the first place. I just wanted you to understand that in spite of how you may have judged or viewed my post and what it seemed like to you.

Sometimes havin that little bit of empathy, even when the stupidity force is strong with them at that point in time, goes a long way...

That's the way I was raised at least.

Lesson learned on to the next stupid mistake to learn from

Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Well now. I see you are back to square one with not your fault. The racist angle is new however. You didn't just accidently leave the keys in the car you left it running. where the cameras are is irrelevant.

Yep just a sad man on here to do nothing but flame people. I never contribute anything positive. Not nearly as positive as your contribution here since you joined. Oh wait you had nothing to say until you lost your car did you? You really expect positive reenforcement for your action? Really? This is a public forum and I may make comments on my thoughts on the situation and that is what I did and will continue to do. You may then rebuke my comments on the subject matter. In no way did I expect you to agree with me. The name calling and non subject related personal attacks are not required but if that is all you have to reply with then I can accept that.

It does suck when I get called out when the other person is coherent and puts a good case in front of me. Your calling me out does not suck even a little bit.
If your actions and my comments make one guy think twice about leaving his car running and prevent it from being taken then I will be a happy guy.
SeratoBeats is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SeratoBeats For This Useful Post:
Ginosaur (04-25-2016)
Old 04-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #47
Tcoat

Quote:
Now that's the spirit!

Optimism! No condemnation and belittling!

I appreciate the professionalism and firmness in your last post.

As long as someone learns from my stupidity as you said, then it's another BRZ saved and I am dandy

I just don't want someone to go and hang them selves in the future because they made a stupid mistake like this and got their ride taken. Shit happens. Dwelling on it won't fix the past. If someone is stupid enough to truly believe the car wasn't stolen due to their own negligence regardless of the situation they have no business owning a BRZ in the first place. I just wanted you to understand that in spite of how you may have judged or viewed my post and what it seemed like to you.

Sometimes havin that little bit of empathy, even when the stupidity force is strong with them at that point in time, goes a long way...

That's the way I was raised at least.

Lesson learned on to the next stupid mistake to learn from

Life is beautiful
OH you are still on the hook for the personal attack I just understand now how you misunderstood what I was saying!
I hope that you also understand how your posts come across and why they seemed the way they did to us (not just me I just have a bigger mouth than many).
You would have had nothing but empathy from me and most of the rest if you had said right from the get go "well I done screwed up and...".

Ok everybody show is over. Move along nothing to see here.
KR-S (04-23-2016)
Old 04-23-2016, 01:43 AM   #48
KR-S
Sporadic Member

Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,746 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
All a misunderstanding. Great.

Still, there's not always going to be any positive reinforcement if what you did was easily preventable. You're going to get a lot of well-deserved criticism from others if you don't fully realize the mistakes you made. Also, keep in mind that this is the internet. Some people will not be as forgiving and laugh at the notion of sympathy. I'm not going to lie: I too thought you were blaming others for your actions, but of course you took responsibility for them.

Again, in this case, it was a misunderstanding and neither of us were on the same page here. Now that it's been resolved, focus on getting your BRZ back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 01:51 AM   #49
SeratoBeats
Herbie The Love Bug

Lol

Nothing but love from my end

Unless you have a Canadian tire fart can attached to your car.. Seriously that's just not cool. No love!

Quote:
OH you are still on the hook for the personal attack I just understand now how you misunderstood what I was saying!
I hope that you also understand how your posts come across and why they seemed the way they did to us (not just me I just have a bigger mouth than many).
You would have had nothing but empathy from me and most of the rest if you had said right from the get go "well I done screwed up and...".

Ok everybody show is over. Move along nothing to see here.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:54 AM   #50
SeratoBeats
Herbie The Love Bug

I was just hoping for something more a long the lines of...

"*Dumbassssssssss*"

- Foreman's dad from that 70s show

And maybe a heart emoticon somewhere near the end..

But all jokes aside lesson learned. I really hope others see posts like this for future endeavours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
All a misunderstanding. Great.

Still, there's not always going to be any positive reinforcement if what you did was easily preventable. You're going to get a lot of well-deserved criticism from others if you don't fully realize the mistakes you made. Also, keep in mind that this is the internet. Some people will not be as forgiving and laugh at the notion of sympathy. I'm not going to lie: I too thought you were blaming others for your actions, but of course you took responsibility for them.

Again, in this case, it was a misunderstanding and neither of us were on the same page here. Now that it's been resolved, focus on getting your BRZ back.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:17 AM   #51
Tcoat

Quote:
I was just hoping for something more a long the lines of...

"*Dumbassssssssss*"

- Foreman's dad from that 70s show

And maybe a heart emoticon somewhere near the end..

But all jokes aside lesson learned. I really hope others see posts like this for future endeavours.
LOL you ARE new here arn't you!?

Go to the General section and ask what turbo is the best for under $2,000 or that you skidded and crashed your car and see what happens! You just may find out that I am actually one of the nicer guys here.
86kahl (04-23-2016), AirWick (04-23-2016), KR-S (04-23-2016), rookie (04-24-2016)
Old 04-23-2016, 04:27 AM   #52
SeratoBeats
Herbie The Love Bug

Lol honestly I have lurked here for mods and help.. Shit like that

Never decided to post until out of desperation from the other night lol

Now I'm glad I'm here lurking again.. Pissing people like you off its refreshing lol

I'm gonna start being a little active here. Just saw the BRZ/FRS spotting threads and it's hilarious I've been going through like hundreds of pages now trying to find someone spitting me

I've run into so many BRZs and FRS and I'm always the first to wave and coast beside them. Sometimes I get the awkward stare but for the most part I get the thumbs up or a smile and a wave lol

And No turbo for me lol.. I'm on a tighter budget with this car.

My old Mazda 6 strapped me for cash. Was heavily into the meets and forums over there. Dam think had a good run until the computer pooped out and started having many other electrical issues. Decided it was time to retire her.

Fell in love with the BRZ first time I saw it and never looked back since

Yes sorry for my love story lol

Quote:

Go to the General section and ask what turbo is the best for under $2,000 or that you skidded and crashed your car and see what happens! You just may find out that I am actually one of the nicer guys here.
Old 04-23-2016, 07:38 PM   #53
AirWick

Drives: 2016 Halo Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

This is true, @MisterSheep is super mean to me

Just kidding, mostly everyone on here is nice, but Tcoat is indeed actually one of the nicer guys on the forums. I mean look at him, he looks like Ned Flanders.

But honestly, I do hope you either get your car back or some good happens to you in the near future. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my 86 (That I don't have)
Old 04-23-2016, 07:38 PM   #54
86kahl

Drives: whiteout, dark tint
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
And this is why I'm against the so called "modernization of the automobile". Push to start, autonomous driving, ELECTRONIC PARKING BRAKE????! Jeez.
86kahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:49 PM   #55
justatroll

Drives: Full race 4cyl boxer
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I actually came to this thread because I immediately thought to myself:
"Oh did someone figure out how to hack the Wireless Key fob, or did one get towed by a flat bed tow truck, because those are the ONLY ways a BRZ can get stolen", Then I clicked and thought "Ooohhhh..... or there's that".

The thought that someone would actually leave one of these running and go in somewhere public had not even occurred to me.

It's kind of like leaving your blow out on the coffee table with all your homies at a Motley Crue after party, and saying - "HEY I'm gonna go take a piss, that better be there when I get back!..."
justatroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #56
SeratoBeats
Herbie The Love Bug

Lol Stupid sexy Flanders

Recovered it sir.

Sitting at Subaru now will pick up on Monday if all went well. I had it towed from the forensic garage to the dealership. They will do a full diagnostic and safety check.

The car "appears" key word there.. To be in exact same shape as I left it. Even certain items on the car weren't touched and if anything was moved it was gently placed so neatly somewhere. Either the nicest thieves in the world or he just has a text book case of organizational OCD.

Only thing that worries me is my clutch. Fingers crossed it isn't burnt to oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWick View Post
This is true, @MisterSheep is super mean to me

Just kidding, mostly everyone on here is nice, but Tcoat is indeed actually one of the nicer guys on the forums. I mean look at him, he looks like Ned Flanders.

But honestly, I do hope you either get your car back or some good happens to you in the near future. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my 86 (That I don't have)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeratoBeats For This Useful Post:
86kahl (04-23-2016), Yoda (04-23-2016)