|
|
#7687 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: Scion FRS Whiteout
Location: Gardena,Ca
Posts: 949
Thanks: 272
Thanked 546 Times in 368 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7688 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#7689 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
I'm one of the younger senior guys on here. Getting old is fun if you have a good sense of humor about it.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7690 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: Scion FRS Whiteout
Location: Gardena,Ca
Posts: 949
Thanks: 272
Thanked 546 Times in 368 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7691 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Location: West Hartford, CT
Posts: 8,481
Thanks: 22,744
Thanked 9,441 Times in 4,849 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
I'm 33.. so I'm not really sure am I old or not? Like I don't feel all that old but yet I take it as a compliment when I get carded. I do have a few greys showing through, oh who am I kidding is like salt and pepper at this point.
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
#7692 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: Neptune GR86
Location: Portland
Posts: 3,862
Thanks: 1,438
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,806 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
Ah yes, good ol person age.
I remember it well. Quote:
2 of them were a bit younger so maybe by comparison I looked old... The dude said it was the side burns though. I'm only 27 though.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7693 | |
|
Contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: An orange cone with flappy paddles
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,029
Thanks: 11,347
Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,703 Posts
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Still got credits left. Was killing it in Initial D. The game FRS drove almost like in real life, though the sequential shifter was reversed (down was up and up was down). Should go back some time. DAAAAAAAAAAD |
|
|
|
|
|
#7694 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Right?
Ok, Vasquez, time for you to make some damn sense! 33 ain't shit but it sounds like you're doing great. The years will really start to roll for you soon. At 40 I felt a twinge of grownup but I shook that shit off.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7695 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7696 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: Scion FRS Whiteout
Location: Gardena,Ca
Posts: 949
Thanks: 272
Thanked 546 Times in 368 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Quote:
FIXED IF FOR YOU |
|
|
|
|
|
#7697 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7698 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Ah, hair. Now that's a distant memory, unless we're talking about my back.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7699 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: Scion FRS Whiteout
Location: Gardena,Ca
Posts: 949
Thanks: 272
Thanked 546 Times in 368 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Quote:
You act like a person my age is that better !!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7700 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Language Rant Part Deux | MuseChaser | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 43 | 04-23-2017 07:55 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random Rubber Part | OoLong | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 8 | 01-28-2014 10:31 AM |
| Crew Carshow : Part Deux 9/7/13 | saiyajinimports | Great Lakes | 0 | 08-17-2013 05:18 AM |