follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 02-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
AnthonyArcaro

Drives: 2014 White Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Vehicle Finder Setting for the BRZ using Toyota Techstream

Hi everyone, just in need of some assistance from some 'tuners' out there or anyone who is experienced in using Toyota Techstream on a BRZ.

So a while back I had my BIU replaced because I blew it out changing the door lights like half the people on this forum Ever since the dealership replaced it I seem to have some quirky things with my car (not a huge deal but something I have always wanted to fix).

My question is so I have downloaded the newest version of Toyota Techstream and I am just waiting on the cable.

Does anyone know what setting is the setting for the "vehicle finder" option in the back of the BRZ manual in Toyota Techstream. I work in a relatively crowded parking lot and it is sometimes hard to find my car.

By the way the vehicle finder option is the option where if you press the lock button three times on the key fob the Horn will honk along with the lighter pitch chimes.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it, if not thanks anyways! Lets get the cars ready for this SPRING

Instagram: @subyota
AnthonyArcaro is offline   Reply With Quote