|
|
#35211 |
|
Not Bаnned Anymore
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
|
I run the "express lane" so people who need oil changes come see me then my job is to sell them shit they don't need like hot oil flushes and some ethanol remover (totally useless as it only lasts 1 tank of gas). But the economy sucks d*ck right now and no one seems to be coming for oil changes anymore. I talk to 5-10 people a day normally so its a very slow job.
|
|
|
|
|
#35212 |
|
Hail Magnet
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Firestorm FR-S: "Artemis"
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 4,578
Thanks: 3,386
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
|
probably "Scion Champion"
![]() Do any dealerships still have those? |
|
|
|
|
#35213 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
My dealer doesn't even stock them anymore. You want a Scion they would be happy to order one for you though.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
#35214 | |
|
Ned flanders
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 13 BRZ, 16 Hellcat, 22 Ram 2500
Location: Levittown PA
Posts: 890
Thanks: 451
Thanked 363 Times in 255 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
797Performance.com
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35215 |
|
Killed Scion
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
|
Awh man.. I'm upset that the depression thread is closed.. I had some good things I wanted to say. I've been taking extra classes in college, aside from my major, in psychology.
I can see why it was closed though. Destined for a shit storm eventually
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S Instagram: trevor.parque |
|
|
|
|
#35216 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Eventually? Shit, people were recommending street drugs!
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
#35217 |
|
Not Bаnned Anymore
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
|
Yeah it makes me sad, but I am an honest person so I just recommend it and if they say yes great, if they ask if they need it I say no. I used to sell cars for a bit too, so this isnt as bad hahaha!
|
|
|
|
|
#35218 |
|
#FiftyShadesOfBlue
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: 2015 FR-S
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,195
Thanks: 2,086
Thanked 1,425 Times in 730 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Before Winter I told myself I was going to wash my car all the time to keep the snow/salt off. Needless to say that has not happened as I keep rationalizing it by saying 3 days from now it is expected to snow so there is no point. I have washed it once this winter when it was very dirty and after it came out of the car wash i was literally in awe of how much better the color looked. I honestly don't even remember it looking that good in the summer. The mind is a powerful tool....
__________________
Engine/Exhaust: OFT w/ E85 Tune | FT86SF Catted UEL | Invidia Q300 Catback
Wheels/Tires/Suspension: Avid.1 AV-20 18x8.5 +33 w/ 245/35/18 PSS | RCE Yellow Springs | Velox LCAs Cosmetic: Valenti FT86SF Special Edition Tails | Diode Dynamics Full HID/LEDs | BRZ Fender Garnishes ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#35219 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,150
Thanks: 4,291
Thanked 4,057 Times in 1,879 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35220 |
|
Killed Scion
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
|
In some places street drugs are legal. Like Portugal, they legalized all drugs.
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S Instagram: trevor.parque Last edited by MisterSheep; 02-02-2016 at 11:17 AM. |
|
|
|
|
#35221 |
|
Not Bаnned Anymore
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
|
Or any 3rd world country
|
|
|
|
|
#35222 |
|
Killed Scion
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 7,721
Thanks: 8,285
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
|
__________________
Miyuki みゆき "Beautiful Snow" The Whiteout FR-S Instagram: trevor.parque |
|
|
|
|
#35223 |
|
Not Bаnned Anymore
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 9,827
Thanks: 14,918
Thanked 8,275 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
|
Why don't we have 2nd world country's?
|
|
|
|
|
#35224 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
One of my supervisor send out all staff email bout how we shouldn't be using phone, txting, call or playing game at work... bitch plz, I've caught you playing you on the phone while at work. Hippocrates SOB lol
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| h6 swapouts? any thoughts or advice? | f1ver | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 53 | 11-21-2014 11:46 PM |
| Aspera's thoughts on AWD/RWD... | aspera | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 89 | 11-16-2013 02:55 PM |
| random casual discussion on dynamic brakes | serialk11r | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 4 | 07-16-2012 09:34 PM |
| The "if you wanna kiss the backside of white musicians make a thread about it" Thread | aliphian | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 8 | 12-19-2011 07:59 PM |