|
|
#827 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
I know hazards, emergency lights, and I think I may have heard "flashers" before. I like TPAB. Personally, I say "hazards" because the button is always a red triangle, which is somewhat universally the hazard sign.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#828 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
"4 Way Flashers" abbreviated to "4 ways" was a much more common term back in the 70s and early 80s when they were just another click of the signal arm or light switch.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#829 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
Sounds like a perfect recipe for a lot of accidental 4 way'in.
70's free love style.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#830 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Quote:
That's two learned facts for you now today.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#831 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
I haven't gotten anything new for my car in a while, but yesterday I received three separate FR-S-related items in the mail, all free. I got my snazzy new idler pulleys from @Raceseng, the first ever POTM winner sticker from @ichitaka05, and some sweet ass license plate LEDs from @Diode Dynamics as a prize for winning the Photo of the Month contest. Thanks guys!
Oh and Itchy, you were right about the tape job. That package was indestructible lol. I almost had to get my sword.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#832 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Glad to hear you got em... but don't blame me, blame my gf. She went nuts taping that package! lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#833 |
|
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: 2017 RS3, 2013 BRZ, 2010 M3
Location: NY
Posts: 70
Thanks: 9
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Have you installed this yet? I'm curious to hear some more feedback
|
|
|
|
|
|
#834 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Drives: GT86-ACE-JRZ-RPF1-Essex
Location: France
Posts: 600
Thanks: 485
Thanked 463 Times in 247 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Yes, extremely curious
__________________
JRZ 12-32 | ACE 350 | Delicious Tuning | RPF1 | Essex Sprint | SPL | Powerflex | My Car
|
|
|
|
|
|
#835 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
No.
![]() I'm totally hosting a meet and drive this weekend too. Would've loved to already had it installed for that, but I just haven't had the time in the last two weeks.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#836 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (CBS)
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 192
Thanks: 9
Thanked 63 Times in 48 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
This is some pretty intense weight reduction for this platform. Curious, why didn't you opt for an Elise? With the amount of money you've put into the FR-S, an Elise wouldn't have been too far off in terms of money....
__________________
2016 Scion FR-S
1991 Acura NSX 2012 Mazda Miata (Track) 2019 Triumph Bonneville Bobber 2007 Suzuki SV650 (Track) |
|
|
|
|
|
#837 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
I would've gotten an Exige, so mostly price. But also I wanted, and still do want, to get into fabbing carbon parts. So for selling fabbed parts, the 86 would be a much more marketable platform.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#838 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
Shenanigans and stuff.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fRKqzeyJpY[/ame]
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#839 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (CBS)
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 192
Thanks: 9
Thanked 63 Times in 48 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I love my Exige but the BRZ is quite a special car. Sweet build, btw!
__________________
2016 Scion FR-S
1991 Acura NSX 2012 Mazda Miata (Track) 2019 Triumph Bonneville Bobber 2007 Suzuki SV650 (Track) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#840 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
Thanks! And I'm just noticing your signature. K swapped Exiges are always awesome. I am jealous.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| mother fu(king winning! |
|
|