|
|
#183 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Hey guys,
The shop will be closed Wed-Fri while I am at SEMA. I still have a couple Saturday slots open for this weekend. I will have my laptop with me if anyone has any questions or needs to place an order. Thanks, Neal |
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2014 FRS JRSC'd
Location: Novato, CA
Posts: 367
Thanks: 527
Thanked 189 Times in 125 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
HUUUGE shoutout to Neil for getting my 86 up and running finally. I installed the Motoeast flex fuel, DW injectors and fuel pump and tune. Pump was acting up along with the MAP sensor. He got it running great. Now the only issue is a tuning issue that ill sort out with MotoEast.
Next week I have Eibach sportlines and spacers going on along with the NonStopTuning pulleys. |
|
|
|
|
|
#185 | |
|
sleep, drive, eat, repeat
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Location: Sack of Potatoes
Posts: 4,431
Thanks: 2,630
Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
|
Big thanks to Neal @The Racers Line for squeezing me in today. Got my new whiteline rear LCAs+install for less than other control arms! (even cheaper than some used ones). Who needs fancy LCA's anyway? Although I feel like I got played after Neal pointed out that they look alot like OEM with slots...Now just need an alignment, I think I was crab walking all the way back home lol
Also, here's what I was talking about: Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#186 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Hey guys, I've been very busy after getting back from SEMA. Here is my coverage of the event!
http://s208.photobucket.com/user/Mou...?sort=3&page=1 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Also had @0351USMC the other day with his JRSC FRS in for some Eibach Springs and new light weight pulleys ![]() ![]() ![]() November is going to be the month of Forced Induction(4 kits so far), so stay tuned! ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#187 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
This week at The Racers Line, for 86 related work we had,
Jeff's badass FRS received an OS Giken 1.5 way LSD and Greddy diff cover: ![]() ![]() ![]() A blue BRZ got an Edelbrock kit! (owner would like to stay anonymous, so if you know who, please don't say) ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#188 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
@eSOLOR was in for an OFH. Super clean weekend car!
![]() @lamune got a few goodies. JRSC Carb kit, JR Oil cooler, and Radium Dual Catch Cans! ![]()
Last edited by The Racers Line; 11-25-2015 at 10:19 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 289
Thanks: 101
Thanked 86 Times in 65 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
Thanks again man! You made it look so easy. I had a fun drive home especially through that tunnel
I'll make sure to go to you next time I need more work done |
|
|
|
|
|
#191 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Little Saturday install after the holiday. RCE yellows and some SBC camber arms for Shawn's BRZ.
![]() Beau had a good time hanging out as well...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
@Bjeoen 's very clean, new-to-him, FRS. The car is in for some service and a slight suspension adjustments. The mod list on this thing is extensive, the PO took very good care of this thing.
![]() ![]() The shop started getting a little full ![]() This brand new 16' M4 belongs to the father of an 86 customer! With only 400 miles on the ODO, I installed the KW H.A.S Sleeve kit, and some Macht Schnell wheel spacers for a nicer stance. ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#193 | |
|
Proud of BOXER
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Subaru Boxer
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 8,152
Thanks: 7,087
Thanked 6,874 Times in 3,680 Posts
Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
|
Wow, awesome stance on that BMW. Looks super aggressive.
Is that a Greddy Evo 3 exhaust on the FR-S?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#194 |
|
Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: None yet
Location: Still looking
Posts: 61
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#195 |
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 1,025
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Happy Holidays everybody. I have been absolutely terrible about posting any updates! I have been in the car industry for about 6 years now, and this time of year is almost always slow, so I have no idea whats going on, but I love it!
In the past week or so, 2 more cars have been JRSC'd and; a few days were spent fixing this poor e46 m3 that had a little accident at Laguna. Every suspension component on the right side was replaced, along with some upgraded adjustable rear control arms, and some Powerflex front control arm bushings. It is just a track car for the customer, so he doesnt mind the body damage. A quick roll of the fenders had the tires rub-free. Also attended that last 86 Cup event at Laguna on the 12th. Had a great time in the newest shop car, and set a PB of 1:49 on a damp cold track! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() All the broken/bent bits... ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#196 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: SWP BRZ
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 417
Thanks: 494
Thanked 405 Times in 173 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
|
Poor E46... Is that a broken AST strut I see?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FS: FT86 Speedfactory V2 Single Exit Cat Back (Northern VA) | Adeel | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 0 | 11-19-2014 09:46 AM |
| Northern California Autocross Dates | DrDuquette | Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting | 2 | 01-08-2014 07:46 PM |
| Any Rally Racers Here? | subarucanada | CANADA | 0 | 06-03-2013 03:07 PM |
| Sh*t Racers Say | track_warrior | Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting | 2 | 09-25-2012 09:04 PM |
| No FR-S Northern California Group Buy | marinjim | Southern California | 2 | 04-04-2012 03:54 PM |