|
|
#9227 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
Keep the crazy driving to the track gentlemen....
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#9228 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Location: ..
Posts: 344
Thanks: 515
Thanked 156 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Well said, no reasons for being a hooligan
take it to track or autocross or icar drift days...
__________________
Vortech V3 Supercharger| 12 PSI|E85 MotoEast Flexfuel kit|Crawford AOS| Mishimoto Oil Cooler|3"Perrin Resonated CBE| 3" JDL Front/Over Pipe|OpenFlash Performance Headers|Exedy Stage 2 Ceramic Clutch |Yonaka Coilovers|17x9 O.Z. Wheels| 245/40r/17|TRD Brake Pads|Perrin Master Cylinder Brace |ChaseBay SSBrake Lines|CF Side Fins|OEM Shark Fin Athena|Yospeed Console Plaque|R/T Shift Knob|Fog Lights|Backup Camera|Navigation| |TRD Quickshifter|Motul Gear Oil|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9229 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: '14 Subaru BRZ
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 979
Thanks: 204
Thanked 409 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
|
Ya kids, keep it on the track.
__________________
Life's too short to drive a boring car
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9230 |
|
Benched 86lb
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 806
Thanks: 899
Thanked 928 Times in 393 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
|
Naw. Let's not do that stuff on the track either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9231 |
|
Are you 20/20?
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Hopes and dreams
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,912
Thanks: 715
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
|
I vividly remember you spinning out on the track as well
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9232 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS Raven
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,646
Thanks: 1,271
Thanked 1,322 Times in 658 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9233 |
|
Benched 86lb
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 806
Thanks: 899
Thanked 928 Times in 393 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9234 |
|
Winter ***e engaged
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: Ashpalt 2014 Frs Manual
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 335
Thanks: 351
Thanked 104 Times in 66 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
But when there is no one around and it is safe to do so, with drift lubricant ( water ) let'er slide?
Met the guy with the Red BRZ tonight at the Petro, He should be joining us soon. Got a thumbs up on the highway today too, been a while, maybe its the plastidip tail lights, eventually I will be ordering toms though, I like the clear housing look of the toms, will be my esthetic choice of the year.
__________________
2014 Asphalt MT FR-S Ecutek custom tune, Bolton's and Sticky tires.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9235 |
|
Are you 20/20?
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Hopes and dreams
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,912
Thanks: 715
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
|
I'm just teasing. Heh.
I'm still jealous that I haven't been out to Calabogie this year. Ugh. How is it for you this season? Beaten any PB times yet? Hoppefully I'll be soon though
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9236 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 Scion FRS
Location: Canada
Posts: 39
Thanks: 35
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Hi guys, my name is Andrew. I just picked up a 2015 firestorm FRS. I live in the east end and decided to get involved with the forum to meet up. I am car guy, I've had a turbocharged cobalt and i'm looking forward to meet you all!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9237 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Drives: 2015 Asphalt FR-S
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 27
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Hi Andrew, I'm new here too. Just picked up my FR-S last night from Tony Graham! I'm in the west end myself.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9238 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Drives: 2015 Asphalt FR-S
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 27
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Does anybody locally stock the tow hole license plate mount?
The dealer was nice enough not to drill the holes in the front bumper with the standard license plate bracket. Thanks |
|
|
|
|
|
#9239 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
I don't think anyone stocks it locally but you can probably talk to Andre ( @Slick ) from slick auto to get it for you or you can order online. http://www.slickautosolutions.com/ his shop contact info can be found there he is a member of the group and cateres to the FRS crowd pretty well
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#9240 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: asphalt 86
Location: ottawa
Posts: 318
Thanks: 406
Thanked 193 Times in 91 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Is anyone lapping in Calabogie Friday? I need to drop my car off at Zealou5 "at the track" to get it tuned if anyone would be so kind as to drive me back into Ottawa?
So looks like I will be bailing on auto cross Sunday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|