|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!! I'm not even almost considering selling my car. However, I was imagining a scenario where, all of the shit hit the fan (turned on high) in my life, and I had to sell my FR-S. But because this is worst-case-scenario, I don't have any of my stock parts left. In reality, I have all of them but the exhaust. But never mind that.
I was wondering what I could get, realistically, for my car, if I sold it as is. Car currently has ~17,500 miles on it. I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to deal with copying all the mods, so just check my build thread (link in my signature) if you're not familiar with my car. So here is the question: if you were in the market for a project/track 86, what would you pay, not low-balling, for my car as it currently sits with 0 stock/additional parts included in the deal?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Splash Mountain
Location: Disneyland
Posts: 1,057
Thanks: 940
Thanked 2,337 Times in 918 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
|
it depends on how much of a jackass you are..... but because I'm in love with you, I don't even know. I'm sitting on the toilet trying to think of a $ figure but I csnt
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Weight Nazi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 13 FRS -399lb, 11 335is, 05 Tiburon
Location: Biloxi, MS / Gulf Coast 86
Posts: 3,702
Thanks: 5,009
Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,765 Posts
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
|
I've never launched it from a dig or done a burn out. I'm approximately a level 1 jackass.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|