|
||||||
| Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ CBS LTD MT, 02 WRX
Location: Fred. Co. Md.
Posts: 2,351
Thanks: 65
Thanked 1,113 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
Is A Jet-Pack Considered A 'Other Vehicle"?
This is a pretty awesome video. Actual flight over Dubai is about 6:40 in. I guess after your initial nuts in your throat feeling, it's probably pretty awesome to do this:
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...bai-yves-rossy |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
So elite I'm 1338
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: WRB Subaru BRZ
Location: California
Posts: 3,008
Thanks: 1,835
Thanked 1,934 Times in 982 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
I've never had "Nuts in my Throat".
But your story intrigues me; Do tell me of your "Nuts in the throat" adventures.
__________________
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
-Jack Burton |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 Firestorm FRS
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Posts: 2,707
Thanks: 1,231
Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,003 Posts
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
|
well that escalated quickly...
get it, cause its a jetpack? Jk. We know I wasn't talking about that. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
So elite I'm 1338
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: WRB Subaru BRZ
Location: California
Posts: 3,008
Thanks: 1,835
Thanked 1,934 Times in 982 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
Wah wah wahhh
__________________
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
-Jack Burton |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: a car
Location: Probably at school
Posts: 4,341
Thanks: 3,184
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
you had me at jetpack
__________________
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
Great video!
Sign me up! It's just unfortunate (and a matter of practicality) that you can't take off or land with the wing (need a lift vehicle and a parachute to land). I think eventually it will get there though.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
T64-416Ax3=13,140shp
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2002 AP1 and 2015 F-150 EB (DD)
Location: NWA
Posts: 878
Thanks: 783
Thanked 372 Times in 221 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Liar.
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: '13 Argento FR-S (Sold)
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,126
Thanks: 3,209
Thanked 1,439 Times in 855 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
Quote:
This one time.. at band camp...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: '24 GR86
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,685
Thanks: 658
Thanked 3,363 Times in 1,584 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
|
Who's nuts?
DEEZ NUTS???!!!!!!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ CBS LTD MT, 02 WRX
Location: Fred. Co. Md.
Posts: 2,351
Thanks: 65
Thanked 1,113 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
Deez...........dis be dem:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Strap a skateboard to your chest. Good 2 go.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
Or you end up with something a little less sexy but probably more practical. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq5jHxj4vUw"]Martin Jetpack in-flight video - YouTube[/ame]
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Kidding aside, anything I couldn't autorotate down scares the shit out of me.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Junior
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: a car
Location: Probably at school
Posts: 4,341
Thanks: 3,184
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
Autorotate?
__________________
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Anyone deal with "unsafe vehicle" tickets? | _frs | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 33 | 03-23-2015 08:04 PM |
| Trying to find the toyota factory "option pack" High rise spoiler. HELP! | Hotlava86 | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 52 | 05-04-2014 03:02 AM |
| Interest in a Racecomp BRZ/FRS "Performance Pack" to match Mustang V6??? | Racecomp Engineering | Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack | 25 | 05-10-2012 12:10 AM |
| Anybody considered using 16" wheels for the track? | ft86Fan | Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack | 32 | 12-08-2011 09:55 AM |