|
|
#29 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
I'll upload the time ASAP... Let me sleep just 2 more hrs plz
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 97
Thanks: 444
Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Well if we're also including the non 86 cars there I think the local WRX got the best time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 5,364
Thanks: 2,704
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
Oh Yea by far, that guy was insane!
__________________
Ive spent most of my life racing... The rest I just wasted
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 97
Thanks: 444
Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Yeah he was crazy fast. But I think your final time was less than a second behind his
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 5,364
Thanks: 2,704
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
Something along the lines of that, wish I had time to stay for the 2nd half of the day I know I could have broke into the 37's easy
__________________
Ive spent most of my life racing... The rest I just wasted
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Quote:
1. Boxster 2. WRX 3. 911 I'll upload those info later today |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
-Proud of Brzerhood-
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,153
Thanks: 2,717
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
|
My friend and I did some fun videos over at FT86club Expo, aside from the coverage we also interviewed some drivers.
Want to Know why @Guff 's car was so busted? We interviewed him in the second episode of Adventures of Yohan and Jackie. Part 1 (Meet Yohan and Jackie at FT86club Expo) [ame]http://youtu.be/2J858daQmeA[/ame] Part 2 (Guff's busted FRS) [ame]http://youtu.be/hlYcP3sf0fU[/ame] Part 3 (Yohan on the Auto X track) [ame]http://youtu.be/TOOogDPF4Wg[/ame] Part 4 ( Yohan meets Christian's car) [ame]http://youtu.be/gHiRiyiM_8U[/ame] More Vids to come, currently working on some more stuff!
__________________
"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
-Proud of Brzerhood-
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,153
Thanks: 2,717
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
|
Hi everyone, Because I have so many pictures and AutoX vids, I'm going to go ahead and make a Compilation and post it all at once, this way we wont have those little clips. Please bare with me since I'm also catching up on work, and be on the look out for out other event staff's pictures and movies, I was one of the 2 main cameras, but we had at sometimes 6 cameras running for the event. Thanks!
__________________
"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: SWP BRZ
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 727
Thanked 670 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: White out Scion Frs
Location: Socal
Posts: 305
Thanks: 48
Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
This is wangdaful....lol love the videos lol
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 7,694
Thanks: 1,298
Thanked 3,579 Times in 1,253 Posts
Mentioned: 341 Post(s)
|
After many hours on the road, we are back at the office and our man, Kevin, got his footage sorted through and made this great video for you guys of the event!!
Just wanted to thank everyone that stopped by our booth and chatted with us or purchased any goodies!! It was great to meet some long time customers out on the East coast and new faces that we normally don't get to see. We hope to be out East again sometime soon! Also, special thanks to all the organizers that dedicated their free time to setup a great event! It really goes to show that this community has some very passionate individuals for the 86 and for the members of this community! ![]() Another shout out to @ptuning and @Mrc@ptuning for hosting everyone on Sunday! You guys have a great facility and it was a pleasure being there and meeting you guys ![]() Cheers! -Yo [ame]http://youtu.be/OGDQVMrU1Ec[/ame] |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S
Location: Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Posts: 102
Thanks: 113
Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Thanks for the Honor
When I checked the site today was I surprised to see my photo as the link for this thread! It's like making the cover of the Rolling Stone - way better than getting a trophy for second oldest owner there. Thanks for the complement - it was good to meet everyone.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 400whp Scion tC
Location: TN
Posts: 1,310
Thanks: 676
Thanked 323 Times in 213 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
But of course Toan. I shouldn't expect anything less. If you didn't take that home, I would have to rib you the next time I come up with the tC to finally break that 400whp mark. This is Travis by the way, in case I never messaged you on here letting you know it was me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 5,364
Thanks: 2,704
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,711 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Ive spent most of my life racing... The rest I just wasted
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 86EXPO 2014 Pre Meet & Greet Virginia Beach Friday Aug 8th | Willsonk | Mid-Atlantic | 0 | 08-04-2014 08:55 PM |
| Anyone going to the 86EXPO in Virginia? | scottxnizzle | Southern California | 3 | 08-03-2014 04:30 AM |
| Cruise from Virginia Beach to 86Expo | slicktop | Mid-Atlantic | 5 | 07-29-2014 11:24 AM |
| Official 86EXPO trailer, photos, and videos | ichitaka05 | FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 123 | 10-08-2013 06:29 AM |
| Photos: Toyota FT-86 at the 2010 Paris Motor Show (including undercarriage photos) | Hachiroku | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 34 | 11-29-2010 01:51 PM |