follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)

Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) Wash, Wax, Details, Repairs

User Tag List

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 AM   #15
SCHN3LL

Drives: '13 GBS BRZ
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fett4Real View Post
No I wouldnt still...not sure how ling youve had your car but after a year and using the product i use vs traditional washes, my paint is much less marred then people around here that wash their cars even with the two bucket method...gary deans method and his detail juice is what I will use and will continue to use. Our paint is pretty sensitive, i wouldnt use a quick detailer on it unless theres bird crap on it and then I soak the crap out of the bird doo doo and use a wet micro fiber....thats wet with the bucket i use to wash with which is distilled water and some of the detail juice to soften it more...
Another vote here for Garry Dean's wash method. I have used it on my BRZ since day 1. Quick and easy.
SCHN3LL is offline   Reply With Quote