follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2014, 03:13 PM   #15
djdnz
1337
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Drives: 2013 BRZ WRB S/C
Location: San Jose, CA / Waterloo, ON
Posts: 1,134
Thanks: 776
Thanked 482 Times in 269 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
I usually have Meguiar's Spray wax. I will have to pick me up a clay bar.
Having been a huge fan of clay bars in the past, I have changed my tone a bit in the past year. I would pass on claying unless you plan on doing a proper polish afterwards. Every claybar will do at least a little bit of marring to the paint, so the polishing will remove those. But it becomes quite the rabbit hole once you learn how to properly take care of paint, I would stick with a regular "two bucket wash" + occasionally wax as time allows.
djdnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #16
SnapOv3st3r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 400whp Scion tC
Location: TN
Posts: 1,310
Thanks: 676
Thanked 323 Times in 213 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
^Thanks. I'll look into it.

Wish list:

Tom's tail lights
WinJet headlights
Work Emotion XD9's
PTuning Turbo system


No particular order that is.
SnapOv3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:48 AM   #17
rb6freak
Senior Member
 
rb6freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 23 BRZ
Location: CA
Posts: 540
Thanks: 546
Thanked 688 Times in 300 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
^Thanks. I'll look into it.

Wish list:

PTuning Turbo system
Work Emotion XD9's
Tom's tail lights
WinJet headlights


No particular order that is.


I just put it in order for you, enjoy :-)
__________________
rb6freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #18
SnapOv3st3r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 400whp Scion tC
Location: TN
Posts: 1,310
Thanks: 676
Thanked 323 Times in 213 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb6freak View Post
I just put it in order for you, enjoy :-)

Lol...

I will be going up to PTuning in a couple of weeks to pick up my engine for the tC. I hope to get a new video of riding in the 501whp PTuning FR-S.
SnapOv3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'd like to introduce you to Zeus (Sony's WRB Limited BRZ) Sony Member's Car Journals 27 04-08-2014 09:59 PM
Allow myself to introduce....myself. forwallblakmail BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 16 08-30-2012 09:47 PM
Like to introduce myself. Also i'm selling my stock wheels. Rim and maybe tires. NickFRS Northwest 2 07-24-2012 02:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.