follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

View Poll Results: Which enclosure model would you most like to see come through production first?
8" Passenger side enclosure 77 21.63%
8" Driver side enclosure 16 4.49%
10" Passenger side enclosure 136 38.20%
10" Driver side enclosure 36 10.11%
Pair of 8" enclosures 56 15.73%
Pair of 10" enclosures 83 23.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 10-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #169
Icebox

Drives: Ep3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any Updates with the Driver Side Enclosures ?

i sent you an Email Dan on the 15/10 haven’t got a reply since regarding it, would be good to hear back from you
Icebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #170
ecko04
Seems Legit

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
FR-S / BRZ / GT 86 - Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure Prototyping by Integrity ...

The preorder threads have been locked.

Last edited by ecko04; 10-28-2013 at 09:05 AM.
ecko04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #171
Integrity Concepts

Drives: Concepts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I updated this thread on the status of the production molds (8" Passenger, 10" Driver, and 8" Driver) just a few days ago in my last post above. I'm very sorry, but I cannot update more frequently or more detailed than that at this point in time. I outlined exactly what I would be working on and for how long, so please refer to my last update. I appreciate your concerns, and I will try to get to all of the of the emails tonight and have the individual pre order threads back up in the next few days.

Thank you kindly for your patience.

Last edited by Integrity Concepts; 10-28-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Integrity Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #172
ecko04
Seems Legit

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity Concepts View Post
On another more personal note: We have also had a rough go around here personally (again), as my elderly Mother, who is living with us and under our care, went into the emergency room early last week and almost died of advanced stage pneumonia. After more than a week of extensive treatment and evaluation at the hospital, she might be released to come home tomorrow! It has been determined that she has a rare lung disease (from unknown causes) that is nearing the end stages and this has made her more susceptible to catching pneumonia in general, but that this more advanced and chronic pneumonia is really based on her aspirating on her food and drink, due to her memory loss and forgetting things like how to properly swallow or clear her throat. Needless to say, I was at her side in the hospital for several whole days last week, and every hour outside of work this week. It appears she is going to recover from this bought slowly over the next 3 weeks, but the doctor says that the next time around will more than likely end her life, and this could really happen at anytime.

All of this has me wondering when things are going to let up a bit in my life and really get back to normal around here. Life is a precious thing and we rarely know when that last day will come for any of us, so while I can promise to work normal hours to get these enclosures built and out to everyone, I cannot dedicate any of my extra time at this time (as I usually would), nor promise that if my Mom passes away that I will have anytime at all for at least the week after.
It really sucks to hear this kind of life event. The older we become, the more susceptible we are to these illnesses that we used to overcome in a week with some over-the-counter medicine and hot tea. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. It's one of those things where you know at some point you're going to have to deal with it but you really hope you don't. You've had a string of unfortunate events occur this year. I hope 2014 brings you brighter days and a sunnier outlook. There's nothing more important than family and I'm glad you're spending the time beside your Mom instead of these enclosures.
The Following User Says Thank You to ecko04 For This Useful Post:
Integrity Concepts (10-28-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #173
Integrity Concepts

Check out this site: http://www.kickstarter.com/. We are essentially doing the same thing in our pre order sales, in that we are offering a 20% discount and one of the first of the production pieces for a pledge of $100 that is applied to your final total! It takes a significant amount of time, effort, and funds to get quality products off the ground, and so we would like to thank everyone involved for their support and continued patience. We could not do it without you!

Dan - Integrity Concepts

Last edited by Integrity Concepts; 12-31-2013 at 03:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Integrity Concepts For This Useful Post:
Murseman27 (11-13-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #174
Integrity Concepts

Quick update:

We are pulling the first test parts for the 8" Passenger side, 8" Driver side, and 10" Driver side enclosures this week! If all goes well, we will be closing the pre order sales on Sunday Nov 10th and begin fulfilling the pre orders next week, in the order they were received. We will be in touch with each of you individually as your specific enclosure approaches production, to finalize the details of your order and confirm any needed tailoring or customizations.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #175
DarkestBuddha

Drives: BRZ limited GBS
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
so im guessing we cant still order these, but can we take over someones spot if they want to back out?
DarkestBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:38 AM   #176
Integrity Concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestBuddha View Post
so im guessing we cant still order these, but can we take over someones spot if they want to back out?
You can still order any of these 4 models. The 10" passenger side enclosures are for sale on our website, in stock, and shipping. The other three models (Passenger side 8", and Driver side 8" and 10"), now that the production molds are complete, will only be available for pre order through this Sunday when we will close the sales and begin fulfilling the preorders in the order they were received. After the pre orders close the 3 models in preorder will not be available again until all the preorders are fulfilled, at which time we will release them to market. I see no reason why you couldn't take over someones spot in the preorder should they choose to back out or simply sell you their enclosure in advance of receiving it (if this were the case, we could arrange final payment and shipping with the new spot holder, simplifying payments and saving shipping costs). If you have any further questions, let me know.
ean611 (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #177
ean611

Drives: Crystal Black Silica BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity Concepts View Post
You can still order any of these 4 models. The 10" passenger side enclosures are for sale on our website, in stock, and shipping. The other three models (Passenger side 8", and Driver side 8" and 10"), now that the production molds are complete, will only be available for pre order through this Sunday when we will close the sales and begin fulfilling the preorders in the order they were received. After the pre orders close the 3 models in preorder will not be available again until all the preorders are fulfilled, at which time we will release them to market. I see no reason why you couldn't take over someones spot in the preorder should they choose to back out or simply sell you their enclosure in advance of receiving it (if this were the case, we could arrange final payment and shipping with the new spot holder, simplifying payments and saving shipping costs). If you have any further questions, let me know.

Sweet!!!

Can't wait for mine to arrive!
ean611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #178
DarkestBuddha

Drives: BRZ limited GBS
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
^x2 cant wait

for some reason the link to the website that is in the first post of the thread doesnt work.
went through google
DarkestBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #179
IceFyre13th

Drives: Mazdarati
Thanked 1,369 Times in 675 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
@Integrity Concepts Any plans on making a "rear seat delete" sub enclosure?

This is where my Diamond TDX 12 would love to be............
Old 11-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #180
Integrity Concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestBuddha View Post
^x2 cant wait

for some reason the link to the website that is in the first post of the thread doesnt work.
went through google
Thank you for the heads up! The links and info at the beginning of this thread and in the pre order threads have now been updated.

We had begun changing the layout of our website product pages in June in preparation for integrating an online shopping cart. This was to provide a better shopping experience and allow options and shipping calculations for multiple models. Unfortunately all of this suddenly got put on hold when the move came up at the beginning of July and we have been playing catch up ever since. I was unaware that this left the links broken, so again thank you.

Also, thank you for searching us out on Google and placing your order!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #181
Integrity Concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyre13th View Post
@Integrity Concepts Any plans on making a "rear seat delete" sub enclosure?

This is where my Diamond TDX 12 would love to be............
If it could be shown that there was enough of a demand for such an item, we would look into producing it in the near future, but right now our focus is on fulfilling all of the pre orders on our current product models. We have had quite a bit of interest in the following audio related items:

- Enclosures to house square woofers
- Rear seat side panel enclosures for 8" subs
- A spare tire well enclosure for shallow mount 10", 12", and even 13.5" subs

We would need to explore all of these options to see what is actually possible, functional, cost effective for shipping, and has enough demand.
IceFyre13th (11-07-2013)
Old 11-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #182
zooki

Drives: waiting on a 2021...
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ETA on the passenger side 8" enclosure I pre ordered way back in the beginning of June?
1999 Ford F250 Powerstroke, the tow rig
1969 Mustang, the fast car....(:
zooki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio stereo low end bass, fiberglass enclosure, stealthbox style, subwoofer speaker box, vehicle specific sub box