follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
Andrew360
Senior Member
 
Andrew360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS, 07 Stg 2 Vw GTI
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaib View Post
How much for the OEM rear strut/spring assembly?
I'll pm you.

I'll be at the fresh meadows meet around 10 tonight if anyone else wants to meet up.
Andrew360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #16
KslayFRZ
Senior Member
 
KslayFRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Frs asphalt
Location: Frederick/hagerstown/Baltimore....MD
Posts: 1,404
Thanks: 469
Thanked 510 Times in 315 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
What's left?

don't die without living...
KslayFRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #17
Andrew360
Senior Member
 
Andrew360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS, 07 Stg 2 Vw GTI
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KslayFRZ FRZ View Post
What's left?

don't die without living...
Just updated it.
Andrew360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #18
Andrew360
Senior Member
 
Andrew360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS, 07 Stg 2 Vw GTI
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Bump
Andrew360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #19
FRS-Jonathan
Member
 
FRS-Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 6spd manual Scion FRS
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 70
Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I'm down for the shift knob but I'm by belmar and not sure when I can get up to you :/ got work all day AMD then class till 8pm
FRS-Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #20
Andrew360
Senior Member
 
Andrew360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS, 07 Stg 2 Vw GTI
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS-Jonathan View Post
I'm down for the shift knob but I'm by belmar and not sure when I can get up to you :/ got work all day AMD then class till 8pm
Can you come to the Fresh Meadows meet on Wednesday? I'll be there around 10pm.
Andrew360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #21
FRS-Jonathan
Member
 
FRS-Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 6spd manual Scion FRS
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 70
Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
hrmm i'll let you know tomorrow :P

Last edited by FRS-Jonathan; 10-01-2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: unsure
FRS-Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #22
malubawla
poor man's evora
 
malubawla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Turbod BRZ
Location: Dallas
Posts: 620
Thanks: 42
Thanked 190 Times in 137 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
willing to ship the antenna to dallas?
__________________
malubawla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #23
KslayFRZ
Senior Member
 
KslayFRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Frs asphalt
Location: Frederick/hagerstown/Baltimore....MD
Posts: 1,404
Thanks: 469
Thanked 510 Times in 315 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew360 View Post
Hey, I have some parts I'm trying to get rid of. I'll meet up anywhere in Queens and I'll be at the weekly meets in Fresh Meadows on Wednesday. Everything is for sale locally. All parts have less than 4000 miles and many have MUCH less.

Perrin 2" Shorty Antenna - $20

Invidia N1 catback w/ burnt titanium tips - Sold

Garage Defend Shift Knob - $65

OEM Subaru Brz rubber trunk mat - Sold

Stock FRS wheels and tires 500mi - $500

Hankook RS3's 245/40/17 40% life left

BF Goodrich G-force R1 slicks 225/45/17 with only one heat cycle

OEM Headerback exhaust

OEM Front brake pads, rotors, and caliper

OEM suspension, control arms, and front sway bar

OEM Front and rear Frs seats

I think the prices are fair but I'm open to offers as well. For the ones without a price, just shoot me a pm with an offer. I'll try to have some pictures up soon but they're available if requested. Might have a couple other things I'm forgetting but I'll update this accordingly.
Antenna 30$ shipped to 21740?

don't die without living...
KslayFRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kochinopride - FR-S (lots o' upgrades) Kochinopride Member's Car Journals 291 11-22-2014 02:12 AM
Parking Lots LPC_FRS Mid-Atlantic 53 05-15-2013 06:58 AM
86s Available on Dealer Lots NOW! DarrenDriven Northwest 55 04-05-2013 12:30 PM
Lots of stuff - STOCK Synack Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 5 01-25-2013 11:35 AM
Lots of stuff - STOCK Synack Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 3 10-16-2012 10:32 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.