|
||||||
| FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Scion FR-S and Toyota 86 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 13 White MT FR-S
Location: Gastonia, NC
Posts: 1,848
Thanks: 980
Thanked 1,156 Times in 529 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
|
My kid and I wrenching...
Thanks to my wife for the picture and edit...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: white Sport-tech
Location: Ontario
Posts: 676
Thanks: 204
Thanked 320 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Maintain that MOFO and maybe it'll be his first car!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 13 White MT FR-S
Location: Gastonia, NC
Posts: 1,848
Thanks: 980
Thanked 1,156 Times in 529 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
|
HAHA yeah, but I doubt the FA20 will still be in it in 14 years!
__________________
Last edited by ML; 09-27-2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: english |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: SWP 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 248
Thanks: 148
Thanked 50 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
That's awesome!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 1991 Toyota MR2
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Great Picture! I have two little ones and when they were that age they loved hanging with me while I did the wrenching, heck they still do!
Thats how they learn and it looks like it comes natural to him! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
In Test:Oil Fed SC
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: Vortech Prototype Test Car
Location: Hotter than where you are
Posts: 355
Thanks: 156
Thanked 142 Times in 89 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
I have a 1983 Datsun .. To give to a future kid I have yet to (pro)create...
Inspiring pic. Who am I kidding its for me to play with when I finally grow up |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Red is Fastest
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: 13 FRS 6MT Firestorm
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 439
Thanks: 85
Thanked 242 Times in 120 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
|
That's a great picture. I especially love that the little one has his ride sitting on a jack.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: whiteout gt86 2015 IS350fsport
Location: northern kentucky. cincy
Posts: 1,931
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 697 Times in 437 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
|
love it ! I used to help my dad work on his nova in the 80s
__________________
INSTAGRAM @Rcf_700 www.youtube.com/boostindub
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Thanks
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: BRZ
Location: NY
Posts: 4,163
Thanks: 5,989
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
|
No jack stands?!
Son I am disappoint |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: Scion FR-S
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 498
Thanks: 62
Thanked 130 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
As the new father of a 6 month old, that pic is AWESOME!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 13 White MT FR-S
Location: Gastonia, NC
Posts: 1,848
Thanks: 980
Thanked 1,156 Times in 529 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
|
He's two now, and hopefully he will love this picture as much as I do one day.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: FR-S
Location: TX
Posts: 152
Thanks: 24
Thanked 113 Times in 55 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|