|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: Brz WRB - Europe LHD
Location: TURIN - Piedmont - ITALY
Posts: 922
Thanks: 1,181
Thanked 841 Times in 289 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
BRZ Ts parts
Upcoming parts...
![]() ![]() ![]() http://www.sti.jp/product/brzts/exterior_equipment.html http://www.sti.jp/product/brzts/interior_equipment.html Just emailed to Japanparts.com
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '08 328i, '13 Accord Sport, '13 BRZ
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 159
Thanks: 36
Thanked 75 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
OMG nice!!!!!!
I just happened to make a thread asking about the STI steering wheel and chrome side moldings of the tS. This is awesome!!!! BRZ tS build here we go! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 183
Thanks: 118
Thanked 60 Times in 34 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Can't wait to have that fender vent!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: Brz WRB - Europe LHD
Location: TURIN - Piedmont - ITALY
Posts: 922
Thanks: 1,181
Thanked 841 Times in 289 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
I'm afraid that carbon rear wing will be very difficult to import in Italy....I think will be stopped during custom clearance.....
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #81 of 2500
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 951
Thanks: 358
Thanked 395 Times in 240 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
i want those recaro in black
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Yup.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: MT Subaru BRZ '13
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 236
Thanks: 93
Thanked 97 Times in 71 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
If only it were functional!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 Subyota GT-86 Casper
Location: Dallas
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ SWP 6AT Ltd
Location: Alexandria, VA.
Posts: 1,607
Thanks: 859
Thanked 776 Times in 485 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
|
The thing that bugs me - Why do you mix red and gray stitching on the interior Subaru? The flocked gauge cowl, seats door cards are all gray stitching? Weird. I would totally sign up with either of those seats if they kept the same red stitching currently used in all of the cars. Meh.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, 2012 MCS
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 943
Thanked 570 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Hope that spoiler is affordable (copy or real) I like the form/function of that 1.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: Brz WRB - Europe LHD
Location: TURIN - Piedmont - ITALY
Posts: 922
Thanks: 1,181
Thanked 841 Times in 289 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
degrees
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 6MT BRZ
Location: Shifting
Posts: 157
Thanks: 132
Thanked 141 Times in 72 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
|
It's just the silver overlay. I highly doubt it will be sold as the entire piece.
Quote:
I just want the gauge cluster. It's an absolute waste of money but looks clean. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '08 328i, '13 Accord Sport, '13 BRZ
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 159
Thanks: 36
Thanked 75 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Quote:
pretty much all the interior features are a waste of money, but cool nonetheless. I'll pass on the spoiler and Recaros on my build. I'm getting my own designed Seats and the Spoiler is a bit too rice for my taste. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 183
Thanks: 118
Thanked 60 Times in 34 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
That would be even better IMO. Cheaper than buying the entire piece since I already have the silver trim on mine that I could overlay it with. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 91
Thanks: 28
Thanked 53 Times in 39 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
I feel like the only piece I want is the different gauge style; I like that it keeps white numbers when even illuminated. The other interior pieces... For the Alcantara stuff I'd rather get JPM Coachworks stuff; it would actually match other stuff in the car. The STI logo on the wheel seems a bit lazy...
I do like the style of the fender garnish, but I prefer something like Prova's if only because it can actually function as a vent.
__________________
2013 DGM ZC6
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| it sucks to be broke, sti omg! |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| WTB: Parts for my FR-S | hyperpunx | Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) | 1 | 03-05-2013 05:28 PM |
| [Group Deals] SoCal Subaru BRZ parts or Any Parts | Giccin | Southern California | 25 | 08-26-2012 10:30 AM |