follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ > BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) -- General Topics

BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) -- General Topics General topics for the second-gen BRZ

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 08:54 PM   #1
Mike Roadway

Drives: 2023 BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Installed EightyZips Alcantara “Lambo” A/C Vents

I’m 6 months into my BRZ ownership and love the hell out of the car. One drawback, though, are the air vents. They remind me of the vents from a 1992 Chrystler Town and Country.

Anyway, I’m not a fan of carbon fiber, so I lurked about the interwebs and saw that EightyZips had a sweet solution (see attached photo at bottom of post).

Quality is TOP NOTCH…and a good thing because these are not cheap. Well worth it, and install was a snap.

I made a little review and install video that has some good close-ups and interior shots with these vents installed too. Here it is:

Next up: looking for an alcantara horn button. Should wrap-up my interior. Have a good weekend twiners, let me know what you think of the look. Cheers,

- Mike

— Mike
Attached Images

Mike Roadway is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Roadway For This Useful Post:
Red-86 (12-11-2023)