follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #1
fourvalleys
Howdy!

Drives: Party ST, Classic Mini
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Corbeau Forza Sport Seats (Pair - FL)

I've got a pair of very lightly-used Corbeau Forza Sport seats from my Miata. These were used for about 1000 road miles. The passenger seat was used maybe five times in that, and they are both in great shape.

I didn't like how high the Corbeau sliders sat, so I made my own mounts. There is a small slit on the bottom of each for the side-mounts. These include the mounting bolts and don't include any mounting brackets of any sort, but I will gladly show you how to make your own like I did. (Sliders may be a better idea if you want to access your backseat.)

Corbeau Forza Sport seats:

seats test fitted in a Miata (not attached in this photo!)

I love these seats. They are good for wider people (they say up to 38" waist and that's about right), but still have a relatively narrow base. It's hard to find wider seats that fit in a Miata and this is about the best you can do without just getting Kirkey seats.

I'm asking $500 picked up in Miami. I can deliver to Orlando/Tampa for a small fee, since I make it to those areas regularly.
fourvalleys is offline   Reply With Quote