View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
nzer

Drives: 2012 Grey TRD GT86, 2015 VW Golf R
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GrimmSpeed licence plate relocation kit FREE

Got a GrimmSpeed licence kit before realising that the TRD front bumper comes with the plate mount already moulded into the middle so would look strange with the plate mounted towards the side. Has been sitting in my garage gathering dust since I got it. Still in box, never opened.

So, this is free to the first person that posts that they want it. I'll even pay standard freight to get it to you just so someone gets to use it. Will suit someone that has already told their dealer not to drill their front bumper before delivery or if you're prepared to get your current holes filled and painted.

Obviously the freight will be cheaper for me to NZ or Oz but USA and main Euopean countries should be cheap enough. If freight to your country is too expensive then I reserve the right to give it to someone else and don't want to be flamed for doing so. I'm being generous here but don't want it costing me too much.

If you want it post away and I'll PM you for your address and then get it in the mail to you provided the freight isn't too expensive.

http://www.grimmspeed.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=245