View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #70516
86MLR

Drives: 2002 VX Commodore SS LS1 Auto
Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So yeah, lets burn a church, set fire to some shops owned by people who are just trying to make a living, shot a police officer who is just trying to keep the peace, lets smash windows, smash random cars, lets all cruise the streets and give nofarks about anything, yeah, team america.

I agree there should be criminal charges against the police who did this, but also criminal charges should be brought against all the idiots starting fires, smashing stuff and being antisocial.

The leaders and the actual family of the guy that died are trying to bring some sense to this, but alot of these people don't care about the guy who died, they are just out to spin and yell and riot and have fun.

But, the criminals, of all colours, are taking the piss and have hijacked the righteous protest, and turned it into lawless anarchy.

Good luck America, your going to need it.

It does look like the most vocal and aggressive people are definitely on the spectrum and need their medication.

In finishing up my view of things:
All racist, of all colours and races, are weak scared cowards.

Punish the guilty, protect the innocent.

Tomorrow you're homeless
Tonight it's a blast

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 86MLR For This Useful Post:
NoHaveMSG (06-01-2020), soundman98 (06-01-2020), Wally86 (06-02-2020)