View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #3100
Visconti
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 05 STi
Location: Norwalk, CT
Posts: 2,843
Thanks: 196
Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,197 Posts
Mentioned: 375 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Visconti
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAE View Post
Is there a better step by step procedure to flash the car for the first time than the 1. post in this marathon thread? I have never done this before it doesn't say anything about when to plug in to car when to start the car etc. I need the Flashing for dummies. I plan to flash the car this afternoon. Thanks!

Update:
2 hours from I opened the Ecutek box and started reading about this til car is flashed and test driven. Thanks to Hawaiian for the How to video.
I heard Perrin has a good one.

There is also a help file that comes with ProECU .

I'm still recovering from last night so nothing is getting done today. Still feel pretty sick.. Might be food poisoning.

John
Visconti is offline