View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #3070
Visconti
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 05 STi
Location: Norwalk, CT
Posts: 2,843
Thanks: 196
Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,197 Posts
Mentioned: 375 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Visconti
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonystewart View Post
John
The newest Automatic Transmission Tune is fantastic!
It pulls so much harder than the previous tune.
The stock intake works perfectly.
The idle is smooth as silk, any throttle input is instantaneous.
Torque hump, other than 1st gear, what torque hump? It's gone.

The laying over at 6200-6300 rpm is nonexistent since returning to stock intake.
Boy did I make a mistake buying an Airaid,
They should rename it Airdoesnotaid above 6200rpm

After flash I always allow 10 minutes of idle, never had an issue with a mushy pedal.
I'm very happy your happy.

Sorry for the wait

Send me a log if you can.

Visconti out !
Visconti is offline