View Single Post
Old 04-20-2026, 07:11 PM   #1
cgull
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Drives: 2019 BRZ Limited
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Improving camber on stock suspension

I'm doing 50/50 autocross/track on a daily driver. I want to improve front camber so my tire shoulders don't get eaten up and to get less understeer.


I'm on stock suspension, and this is a daily driver through the winter for skiing. I'm never going to be interested in lowering this car, I shovel a lot in the winter already. (It's a good trade off, I get to drive a sports car on twisty mountain roads all winter! On squishy 16" winter tires)


I'm thinking -2 or -2.5 degrees and 0 toe on the front. It looks like I can get there either by eccentric upper/lower bolts, or by the Pedders top hats and less bolts. Which is the better way to go? Do 245s clear the strut with eccentric bolts?


I see plenty of cheap eccentric bolts on Amazon, and then the Whiteline bolts at 3x the price. Any opinions there?
cgull is offline   Reply With Quote