Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho
Anyone do Iracing?
It seems this is the SIM guys on the Lotus board do. A little more money there. Guys have motion setups.
|
I'm about to get back into it. My big triple monitor rig has been sitting idle for a long time. Of course, I go to turn it on. Tons of windows and iRacing and other updates. Starts to crash multiple times.
So I do a fresh install of Windows, then it starts crashing again when trying to enable TMP 2.0, long story short...........I'm taking it to a repair place today to see if they can figure it out. I think the HD has failed, but I'm tired of troubleshooting it and don't want to just start throwing parts at it.
Still a decent enough machine for machine for iRacing even though it's a 4-year old prebuilt with an MSI 3080.......this was the summer of 2021 when buying a prebuilt was only about $500-600 more than buying a video card.