View Single Post
Old 03-06-2025, 09:42 PM   #205
Enigmeerkat
Enigmeerkat
 
Enigmeerkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Drives: 2015 Toyota 86 GTS
Location: NSW
Posts: 47
Thanks: 17
Thanked 37 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSport View Post
Reviving an old thread again:

From a hardware perspective, is there any benefit to upgrading a 2014 ABS module to a later one? I am running a motec, so i'm not worried about the software side of things. I can program any year ABS program I want.

Thanks in advance.
Absolutely. I did this a few months back and the difference is amazing. The earlier VSC settings are way too restrictive.
__________________
-----------------------------
2015 Toyota 86 GTS
- Ecutek w/ Flex Fuel, Xtreme Stage 1 Organic Clutch
- PSR UEL Header, Invidia R400 Catback
- Whiteline Swaybars, 18" ROH Blue Evo R
Enigmeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote