View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 06:21 PM   #1
MotoX16

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2017 Turbo BRZ PP for sale

Wanting to see if there's any interest in my car, asking $23k. I still have like $5k left on the loan but I'm willing to meet at the credit union, get the loan paid off, and transfer the title over to you. There are a few locations local to the twin cities (MN) but I'd like to meet there in person for the lien release, then go to the dmv after. Also looking for feedback on my price, when the best time of year to sell is, should I part it out, should I wait a year till I have the title in my name, etc.

I love the car and it has been great to me, but I had a baby a few months ago and am looking to get into something with 4 doors. I have mostly all the stock parts, stock wheels have a set of winter tires on them, and I have a second black oem hood with Verus vents on it.

Valvoline full synthetic oil and oem filter changed every 3-5k miles. Boosted at 25k miles. New oem spark plugs at 36k miles. 44k on the clock and slowly rising. No major issues

Would consider trading for an 8th gen civic si sedan or a 2nd gen honda fit sport, manual only

Thanks for looking, feel free to read through my build thread in the link below and please reach out with any questions

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/show...p?p=3443417#po

FBM Turbo Kit: GTX3076R - HRI FlexFuel Tune - 3" Turboback Exhaust - ID1000cc Injectors - Walbro 485 Fuel Pump - FBM Oil Pan - FBM Oil Cooler - Killer B Oil Pickup - FBM Catch Can - FBM Radiator w/Fan Shroud - Clutch Masters FX400 - Verus Clutch Fork/Pivot - IRP Shifter - Cusco Engine/Trans Mounts - RCE Yellow Springs - PS4S 245/40/17
MotoX16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MotoX16 For This Useful Post:
Dzmitry (01-05-2023)