Dismember

Drives: 2013 Red Scion FR-S
Thanked 3,999 Times in 2,155 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermax View Post
Not sure how someone could live in this neighborhood on a cops salary. We are talking about 5,000-11,000sf homes on the river.
Things that make you go hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
It floods every year where I live. If my honda ridgeline won't make it through, then we use our F350 as the "ferry."
Ever thought of moving out of a flood zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
I just wonder how people get in and out of some of them.
My truck lowers at the press of a button an then raises at the press of another, or automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
I've considered putting air ride on it just so I could lower it since I drive it on the road 99.8% of the time. I've driven really jacked up trucks (belonging to other people) and unless you are running through mud somewhere I just don't get it.
Air ride is awesome. Also it rides better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyW View Post
Higher the truck the smaller the pee pee
Just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it. Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
My Dodge are 4x4, 4 door, standard height with stock 20 inch tires. Surprisingly, they handle very well.
That's because Rams since at least 2009 have had independent suspension, not primitive solid axles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPira7e View Post
In Vermont, most of the people who have these lifted trucks definitely drive like you'd expect someone to drive a spring-cut 96 Civic. It is an epidemic, but at least the truck has some sort of purpose, I just hate them because they typically do 30+ MPH over the speed limit and tailgate / park horizontally.
Trucks are invisible to police. How many times have you seen a truck pulled over vs a Civic? They sell a hell of a lot more trucks, and I'd say they're a small fraction of the vehicles I see pulled over. Especially white trucks that look like work trucks. I've driven five different cars past CHP blocking our canyon entrance, and they are always stern and asking for an ID. I pull up in the truck, and the CHP are all smiles. "Go ahead!" A big truck is working class white ID.
EAGLE5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EAGLE5 For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (02-11-2019)