View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #9
sobrz
Member
 
sobrz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: BRZ
Location: NorCal
Posts: 50
Thanks: 31
Thanked 48 Times in 23 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin86 View Post
Delicious/Zach are amazing. He's helped me out multiple times on my tune and doesn't rest until it's just right.

I've actually got a similar setup (edelbrock etc) only without the e85 -and I've been tempted to convert... Are you still on your stock clutch?
Stock clutch, holding up well so far! The car is a daily and hasn't seen a track since the install, so maybe that's what saving it.

I definitely recommend e85 (assuming you have a station nearby).
- engine just runs much smoother
- delta in power is large
- engine revs so much happier at higher revs, the little red blinking light comes up a lot more often
sobrz is offline   Reply With Quote