sobrz
|
Last Activity: 09-18-2018 01:56 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 10-10-2017 |
| 01:19 AM - sobrz mentioned DeliciousTuning in post My BRZ is now awesome because Delicious is awesome ...how affiliated with DeliciousTuning. I'm just a customer... |
| 02-19-2017 |
| 11:08 PM - sobrz mentioned cjd in post BRZ - Bumper reinforcement or repair kit ...the install?
1) As cjd said already: screws... |
| 02-13-2017 |
| 01:52 AM - JoeeStacks mentioned sobrz in post . . |
| 07-22-2016 |
| 02:27 PM - ZeHeadBanger mentioned sobrz in post whistle noise in 6th? ...reduce the noise?
sobrz - Did you find anyth... |
| 05-23-2016 |
| 05:08 AM - blackstripe77 mentioned sobrz in post Yakima Roof Rack w/ Pics Nice sobrz! I just spent like a... |
| 05-16-2016 |
| 02:32 AM - sobrz mentioned Nubbs in post WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY? ...ollowed advice from Nubbs: http://www.ft86club... |
| 02:30 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 04-04-2016 |
| 12:18 AM - sobrz mentioned ZeHeadBanger in post whistle noise in 6th? ...e exact symptoms as ZeHeadBanger.
35K miles now, eve... |
| 08-25-2015 |
| 02:55 AM - sobrz mentioned FuzzyFunk in post Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger ...ne eagerly awaiting FuzzyFunk's first driving impr... |
| 08-10-2014 |
| 05:16 PM - sobrz mentioned hattrickey in post FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header ...r the second chart, hattrickey, its very helpful. I... |
| 11:28 AM - sobrz mentioned hattrickey in post FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header ...However, looking at hattrickey 's dyno post #2109 I... |
| 03-26-2014 |
| 04:55 PM - sobrz mentioned Xero-Limit in post NC MX-5 vs. BRZ Great article. I switched from ... |




