View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 06:01 PM   #10537
Aztec
Lost in the twisties
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: 2014 BRZ Dark Gray Metallic
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 662
Thanks: 439
Thanked 298 Times in 188 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Just as a test, I re-flashed my ECU with the OTS ESC tune for openflash. I then applied the procede map that keenas is using with the exact same problem with the boost not being applied consistently. voltage going up etc.

Going back to previous statements, it sounds like something isn't wired correctly perhaps. If it matters i'm using a procede that is labelled for a BMW 335i or something. One of the first procede's that Shiv sent out to Fenton I believe.
I'll be checking the wire taps tonight

EDIT: @Sojhinn I looked at where the box moves when I accelerate inside the procede software and yellow box I believe goes up and down vertically, but staying on the left hand side
__________________
NEW CAR!🚨🏎️⛽
2014 BRZ: Edelbrock SC, CSG ZachTune, Jackson Radiator/Oil cooler, lightweight flywheel, CNT UEL, Berk OP/FP, Ark Grip Catback, Carbon fiber Driveshaft
Aztec's Build Thread
Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote