View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:52 AM   #10419
Aztec
Lost in the twisties
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: 2014 BRZ Dark Gray Metallic
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 662
Thanks: 439
Thanked 298 Times in 188 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Hey guys,
I recently bought Fenton's ESC with procede. I already have a modified tune that I'm using based off the latest Stage 2 OTS-OFH off the main site. However I'm not seeing any listing for the ESC OTS files any longer. I found an older site that I might use: http://www.procedetuning.com/Automotive/FRS/downloads/

Those are talking about the 1.5 dump pack etc. Not sure if those will work or not. I grabbed a procede map from a sojhinn post.
I emailed openflash a month ago and left them a voicemail with no response. Appreciate anything you guys have.
Aztec

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
__________________
NEW CAR!🚨🏎️⛽
2014 BRZ: Edelbrock SC, CSG ZachTune, Jackson Radiator/Oil cooler, lightweight flywheel, CNT UEL, Berk OP/FP, Ark Grip Catback, Carbon fiber Driveshaft
Aztec's Build Thread
Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote