View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
bryansbestwax
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: black suv
Location: GTA
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflections View Post
Incorrect. The opti-Coat doesn't prevent adhesion of the clear bra.

Chris@Optimum: Yes, it will be fine and cause no problems. You can use a solvent as usual to prep and go ahead as you normally do. Now, if you remove a clear bra that had OC applied up to, but not under the edges you will have to compound down the line and reapply to the area. You can also apply OC directly to the clearbra material to maintain a fresh new look that will not fade/yellow.

Source: http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/...protection.htm
I dont disagree fully but i have had 2 cutomers have ahesion issues especially on smaller fender pieces. I would suggest after bra install to ne 100% sure. Thats just from experience. I have done about 70 opticoats and only 2 out of 30 had issues with the clearbra afterwards
bryansbestwax is offline   Reply With Quote