Thread: Super Bowl XLIX
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:59 PM   #55
TheVoiceOfReason
Senior Member
 
TheVoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Drives: BRZ Limited
Location: Maryland
Posts: 206
Thanks: 289
Thanked 236 Times in 99 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
I don't think it was doing anything amazing. it was 4-6yard dinks and dunks with the receiver breaking loose for big gains.

like I said, I think Eddleman did more on his own to deserve it or more importantly the guy who picked off that last pass. because without that they lose. that's a pretty Valuable Play right there.
That's what Brady does though, and it's worked for years, and it annoys the crap out of me.

They will always have a hard time giving an MVP to someone who doesn't touch the ball every play unless they do multiple extraordinary things that we will remember.
TheVoiceOfReason is offline   Reply With Quote