View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #4
nelsmar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 2,605
Thanks: 733
Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 345 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiranak View Post
One to give my tuner as a starting point, there are no Ecutek master tuners my my country.
If your tuner is going to use ecutek the documentation has information on setting up a base map for boost. I would say I can send you one but the last time I did that I found out the guy was just daily driving on it at WOT having a blast and never got it tuned... >.<
__________________
When I grow up, I wanna be God.
My flickr - Canibeat
Local magazine scout
Old Setup: Vortech Supercharged 360WHP/262WTQ @ 11.5psi
My build thread - WTF happened to nelsmar's car thread
nelsmar is offline   Reply With Quote