Old 04-17-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
gramicci101
Off Topic

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,170 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Phil at DetailersDomain

Now that I have a nice car, I need to keep it shiny and clean. Especially after driving it from Delaware to Las Vegas. Poor thing needs so much more than a bath right now.

I PM'd Phil of @DetailersDomain fame to ask some basic questions about information I had received from a local detailer here. I knew of Phil's work ethic and reputation from a Porsche forum that he also advertises with and that I used to moderate, so I knew he was extremely knowledgeable about his profession.

Phil was very helpful. He responded quickly and answered every question I had. He also walked me through what the entire process should be and made recommendations about how to do everything more effectively.

With the end result being that I have just received a whole box of stuff from DetailersDomain. I picked up the Sonax All Season Detail Kit and a few other things to address specific issues I have. I'm waiting on one more thing (in-line water softener) to arrive from a water purification company and then I can get to work.

Thanks Phil. When it comes time to resupply or if I need anything else, I'll come to you first.
gramicci101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gramicci101 For This Useful Post:
JonAvalon (06-02-2014)