follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

JonAvalon JonAvalon is offline

SCBYD0

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
1
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
1
0
Total positive feedback: 1
View Complete Feedbacks for JonAvalon
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

About Me

  • About JonAvalon
    Car
    18 BRZ (WRB)
    Location
    Dallas,TX
  • Signature
    04 Scion xA > 13 FR-S stg 2 UEL E85 > 16 WRX stg 1.5 > 15 Audi S3 > 18 BRZ Limited UEL E85

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-11-2026 10:19 AM
  • Join Date: 06-16-2013

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Mentions

10-05-2016
12:25 PM - driggity mentioned JonAvalon in post OFT+OFH emissions
...onitors are good as JonAvalon said. It may have he...
04-24-2016
07:15 PM - JonAvalon mentioned CO777DAL in post Thinking about moving to Dallas (area), but concerned about floods/hail
...No joke though, but CO777DAL Ultramarine FR-S flo...
02-06-2016
09:42 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Bluebatmobile in post Headlight and taillight covers vendor
...Are you thinking of Bluebatmobile? http://www.ft86clu...
01-31-2016
03:38 PM - JonAvalon mentioned ChrisD in post How NOT to drive on the track
...hread.php?t=81269 ChrisD you're the topic of ...
10-29-2015
09:12 PM - JonAvalon mentioned FT-86 SpeedFactory in post favorite air freshener
... It came with my FT-86 SpeedFactory order, I think I got...
10-02-2015
12:05 PM - JonAvalon mentioned denellum in post Shiv dyno day 2 in lewisville, OFT users custom dyno tunes
.... I'm trying to get denellum to join too since it...
12:01 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Shneegle in post Shiv dyno day 2 in lewisville, OFT users custom dyno tunes
Agree with Shneegle, if you're going to ...
09-21-2015
09:43 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Wayno in post OFT - Guide To Dialling In Your OTS Base Tune
...r making this guide Wayno it really helped out...
09-15-2015
01:01 PM - JonAvalon mentioned FT-86 SpeedFactory in post favorite air freshener
...e been enjoying the FT-86 SpeedFactory air freshener, smell...
01:00 PM - JonAvalon mentioned ft86 in post favorite air freshener
I've been enjoying the FT...
08-24-2015
09:46 AM - JonAvalon mentioned Guff in post Official BRZ / FR-S TEXAS Spotted Thread
I think I spotted Guff in his Supra behind ...
08-04-2015
03:04 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Wayno in post Data Logs! Post them here.
steve99 Wayno phrosty Shiv@Openfla...
03:04 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Shiv@Openflash in post Data Logs! Post them here.
...eve99 Wayno phrosty Shiv@Openflash I might need some h...
03:04 PM - JonAvalon mentioned phrosty in post Data Logs! Post them here.
steve99 Wayno phrosty Shiv@Openflash I mi...
07-04-2015
10:03 PM - JonAvalon mentioned denellum in post DFW Shiv OFT Dyno Tune (9/12/15 Session 1 Completed)
...his month. I'm sure denellum would be as well sin...
12:42 AM - JonAvalon mentioned 20firestorm13 in post Official BRZ / FR-S TEXAS Spotted Thread
...I believe I watched 20firestorm13 compete in the Stree...
07-01-2015
08:47 PM - JonAvalon mentioned denellum in post Official BRZ / FR-S TEXAS Spotted Thread
...y. That would be denellum he actually just tol...
06-26-2015
09:01 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Poodles in post Official BRZ / FR-S TEXAS Spotted Thread
...h Street in Keller. Poodles were you working at ...
06-07-2015
07:43 AM - Brzzee mentioned JonAvalon in post Texas rules on mods
...D I'm in for what JonAvalon wishes, too!
05-28-2015
03:59 PM - JonAvalon mentioned Poodles in post Official BRZ / FR-S TEXAS Spotted Thread
spotted Poodles on my way home yeste...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.