View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:56 AM   #6
SP86
2S Crew
 
SP86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: a 2013 FR-S
Location: SoCal
Posts: 601
Thanks: 528
Thanked 236 Times in 139 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
The only thing I can recall was from a few years back; I was at a friends getting ready to leave, probably around 10pm anyway we stand outside and talk another three or four hours when we see a green light dash across the sky followed by another. There were three pairs of eyes and each of us saw it..

Actually after I finish up that thought there was one other thing... went out to Vegas and decided to check out area 51, then the old calico cemetery we stopped right at the gate to take photos, later we got those developed and it appeared to be a figure in one or two of those shots. Still laying around I'm sure, just have to find them.
__________________
My 2013 FR-S
SP86 is offline   Reply With Quote