View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #1523
nelsmar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 2,605
Thanks: 733
Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 345 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsporl1996 View Post
Please re-log with RPM, throttle & Engine load. From a quick glance this looks within reason, i cant tell if its rich or lean as I don't have a target AFR, or even a RPMxLOAD so i can check what the target should be. If you can also log target AFR instead of say port injection time so that way you can easily compare how far off your AFR is. However your KC Learn value is sitting at a smooth 3.16 under what I am "guessing" is WOT and heavy load which is good. But I am really guessing in the dark with this log.
__________________
When I grow up, I wanna be God.
My flickr - Canibeat
Local magazine scout
Old Setup: Vortech Supercharged 360WHP/262WTQ @ 11.5psi
My build thread - WTF happened to nelsmar's car thread
nelsmar is offline   Reply With Quote