View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 08:37 PM   #1520
nelsmar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 2,605
Thanks: 733
Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 345 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsmar View Post
Let me pull up the 1.42, i just compared yours agains the 1.55.... which means im using the COMPLETELY wrong advance / target maps. This is why its important to have target AFR logged and FLKC logged or knowing the exact rom. Give me a moment to review again.
Looks like the maps are the same (or close, I just glanced) between those version numbers for UEL E85. So my original post still stands. Your logs aren't anything of great concern but if it doesn't smooth out after a tank of gas I would consider altering the MAF & ignition target tables slightly to compensate as I personally. don't like seeing any signs of FLKC on E85 as the octane is significantly higher. However this can also be picked up from mechanical noise in rare times as I have seen dump pipes & headers tapping things giving false FLKC in the past.
__________________
When I grow up, I wanna be God.
My flickr - Canibeat
Local magazine scout
Old Setup: Vortech Supercharged 360WHP/262WTQ @ 11.5psi
My build thread - WTF happened to nelsmar's car thread
nelsmar is offline   Reply With Quote