View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #442
quasi86

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S m/t Raven
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
When every time you see a slick looking 2SS CAMARO and think "Yeah, I'm saving on fuel now, but it SO WASN'T WORTH IT" all teary eyed. It's cool though, I'll just dump $10,000 into the this $31,000 car and get the same power plus slightly better handling. Oh, but then I need to spend another $10,000 to get all the features of a 2SS. But that would add weight and it wouldn't be such an "amazing" handling car. Maybe I'ok just get another Chevy. Truth is, the Camaro would smoke my 10 series in a straight line or on a curvy road. This is not a real sports car. It's an exercise in futility.
You might want to check your bitchin camaro for exhaust leaks. You incoherent ramblings are helping nobody.

You know you drive a Camaro when you are walking up to the car and you think "that is one bad ass car" then when you open the door and sit in it you think "what the f#%k happened in here, the CRUZE has a better interior"

thank you for reading. sent using Tapatalk! (wouldn't want to forget that)
Demandred7 (03-06-2014), dnieves (06-29-2014), Jrryjms07 (07-01-2014)