View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #23
Kage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Drives: 2000 Celica Gts
Location: Maryland, Usa
Posts: 355
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kage
well that was a japanese commercial are they as insecure as the U.S. is? (asking cuz I don't know)...we'll see how they market it in the USA.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
I care first and foremost about what my needs are in the car and not to get "Props" from people. I'm not ricing it out for attention, I'm not flushing it to join a culture, I'm not keeping it stock for resale. I'm making this car for me and me only. And if you're my friend and club members that know me they'll respect that and respect is much better than props.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote